► Can you see what’s missing?
What a pretty picture, but don’t you get the nagging feeling that something’s not quite right? What’s the final touch that will make the image complete?
Engage your brain, your imagination and your artistic talents to identify the missing element and add it to the drawing in this delightful puzzle game that will get you thinking and make you smile time and time again.
► Exercise every part of your brain
• Ingenious puzzles that require logical, lateral and creative thinking to solve. Engage every part of your brain to work out what’s missing from the picture, then use your artistic skills to draw that one part in.
• Clear, colorful graphics and calm, happy music make Draw One Part a pleasure to play, creating a tranquil and fun environment where puzzle solving is as relaxing as its entertaining.
• Intelligent game mechanics and carefully conceived puzzles ensure a smooth and satisfying playing experience. If you’ve got the right idea, Draw One Part will recognize your intentions even when your artistic skills aren’t quite up to the task.
•Satisfaction guaranteed – the answer might not be obvious, but when you finally find it you’ll understand the logic behind it. And your discovery could change the original image in any number of amusing and unexpected ways.
• Dozens of different situations and over 200 missing parts make for almost endless puzzle variation, with solutions that are satisfying, intriguing and humorous in equal measure.
• Try, try and try again. There’s no penalty for failure in Draw One Part. If you can’t find the right answer first time, keep on thinking and keep on experimenting until you hit on the solution.
• If you’re really stuck, you can always ask for a hint. The imaginative solutions in Draw One Part are guaranteed to satisfy even when you can’t see them for yourself.
► Who knew gap filling could be so much fun?
Looking for an original and entertaining puzzle solving game that’s genuinely challenging and rewards lateral thinking but won’t have you throwing your phone across the room in frustration? Draw One Part will bend your brain, test your drawing skills, and give your logic a real workout without ever driving you absolutely crazy.
► Download Draw One Part now and get both sides of your brain working in perfect harmony to solve endless beautiful, satisfying puzzles with real creative flair.
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
So awesome my little sister loves this game he plays it like every time on my iPad it’s just helps her learn and the right part about the body so at first used to be struggling with stars and now she’s learning how to draw them and now she’s learning where they go and now she’s doing so awesome I even like to play this game too it’s all solutions and everything it’s awesome II never stop playing it this is just awesome keep playing you must download it it’s definitely five whole stars it helps you learn and it’s a fun game that helps kids learn but in a fun way they don’t even realize they’re learning and they’re just having a fun time having a blast they are playing every second of the day come here Noel my little sister Noel is going to say some stuff I love this game it’s really fun and I like to play it because it has like lots of learning it and I know how to draw stars and squares and a foot of a teddy bear now I just never wanna stop playing definitely five stars thank you sis so that was my little sister Noel and back to me just you must download it play it there’s no better game so might as well down might as well download this one because no one‘s gonna be better than Noel maybe you can see if you can be better than Noel by downloading the app from Noel and her big sister
I got this game today, from an ad. It seemed pretty fun. Now being on level 300, in one day, you can say I like this game a lot. Some people will argue that some levels are the same but not really. The levels aren’t the same they have different parts to draw. Some of the levels are hard but if it was easy it would be boring. It’s addicting but sometimes frustrating, if you don’t know what to draw or where. For a hint you have to watch an ad but there really is to many allready. I’d say about an ad every 3 levels. With these types of games I turn off my WiFi but for hints I have to turn it Back On. So being this game doesn’t have any problems even though people will find something to pick at, some levels are pretty funny. I’d say to the age group 11-15 (mostly maturity) I recommend this app during quarantine it’s great!
I wish I could replay old levels and it show a picture of that level so I know which to select and I can see how many are left, also the levels began to repeat and I was doing the same ones over again starting somewhere in the 500s. There should be something saying, “You have completed all of the levels, here’s a reward.” Instead of just saying it’s a new level with the same exact puzzle! And maybe you can now replay levels until the next update and you regain that ability when you complete the new levels. And if you just make us keep repeating levels at least do something to where we can redo the ones we like cause the ones I keep redoing I find pretty dull and I would prefer to do other ones once the puzzles start repeating cause I finished them all.
I would normally recommend this because it is really fun but that gets taken away when I don’t have any new puzzles so please make some improvements. If this happens I will raise my review but for the time being I am sticking with my ⭐️⭐️ rating because I feel like there are also many obvious problems that need fixing that I did not include due to I was personally more bugged by these problems.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- SayGames LTD
- 263.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © PLAYSTROM
- In-App Purchases
- No Ads $2.99