► Can you see what’s missing?
What a pretty picture, but don’t you get the nagging feeling that something’s not quite right? What’s the final touch that will make the image complete?
Engage your brain, your imagination and your artistic talents to identify the missing element and add it to the drawing in this delightful puzzle game that will get you thinking and make you smile time and time again.
► Exercise every part of your brain
• Ingenious puzzles that require logical, lateral and creative thinking to solve. Engage every part of your brain to work out what’s missing from the picture, then use your artistic skills to draw that one part in.
• Clear, colorful graphics and calm, happy music make Draw One Part a pleasure to play, creating a tranquil and fun environment where puzzle solving is as relaxing as its entertaining.
• Intelligent game mechanics and carefully conceived puzzles ensure a smooth and satisfying playing experience. If you’ve got the right idea, Draw One Part will recognize your intentions even when your artistic skills aren’t quite up to the task.
•Satisfaction guaranteed – the answer might not be obvious, but when you finally find it you’ll understand the logic behind it. And your discovery could change the original image in any number of amusing and unexpected ways.
• Dozens of different situations and over 200 missing parts make for almost endless puzzle variation, with solutions that are satisfying, intriguing and humorous in equal measure.
• Try, try and try again. There’s no penalty for failure in Draw One Part. If you can’t find the right answer first time, keep on thinking and keep on experimenting until you hit on the solution.
• If you’re really stuck, you can always ask for a hint. The imaginative solutions in Draw One Part are guaranteed to satisfy even when you can’t see them for yourself.
► Who knew gap filling could be so much fun?
Looking for an original and entertaining puzzle solving game that’s genuinely challenging and rewards lateral thinking but won’t have you throwing your phone across the room in frustration? Draw One Part will bend your brain, test your drawing skills, and give your logic a real workout without ever driving you absolutely crazy.
► Download Draw One Part now and get both sides of your brain working in perfect harmony to solve endless beautiful, satisfying puzzles with real creative flair.
- Minor bug fix
- Enjoy the game!
Ratings and Reviews
I got this game today, from an ad. It seemed pretty fun. Now being on level 300, in one day, you can say I like this game a lot. Some people will argue that some levels are the same but not really. The levels aren’t the same they have different parts to draw. Some of the levels are hard but if it was easy it would be boring. It’s addicting but sometimes frustrating, if you don’t know what to draw or where. For a hint you have to watch an ad but there really is to many allready. I’d say about an ad every 3 levels. With these types of games I turn off my WiFi but for hints I have to turn it Back On. So being this game doesn’t have any problems even though people will find something to pick at, some levels are pretty funny. I’d say to the age group 11-15 (mostly maturity) I recommend this app during quarantine it’s great!
I wish I could replay old levels and it show a picture of that level so I know which to select and I can see how many are left, also the levels began to repeat and I was doing the same ones over again starting somewhere in the 500s. There should be something saying, “You have completed all of the levels, here’s a reward.” Instead of just saying it’s a new level with the same exact puzzle! And maybe you can now replay levels until the next update and you regain that ability when you complete the new levels. And if you just make us keep repeating levels at least do something to where we can redo the ones we like cause the ones I keep redoing I find pretty dull and I would prefer to do other ones once the puzzles start repeating cause I finished them all.
I would normally recommend this because it is really fun but that gets taken away when I don’t have any new puzzles so please make some improvements. If this happens I will raise my review but for the time being I am sticking with my ⭐️⭐️ rating because I feel like there are also many obvious problems that need fixing that I did not include due to I was personally more bugged by these problems.
Please read,dear developer...
This game is fun! It’s to draw the other part and improves some of my drawing skills! Developer ,please read this .
Adds issue 🚫: I have lots of adds, I know this is for the money. But then someone might give 0 stars. Most hate reviews are because of adds. Money or full stars? Your probably thinking about money. But more stars help grow the money! Am I right? Please fix this. We know lots of adds help money and we know this is your game but adds can have anger which means stopping someone from playing the game or deleting it on accident cause you got to mad. Sorry if it’s a long review and it doesn’t make sense. Please! Read this dear developer
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- SayGames LTD
- 236.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © PLAYSTROM
- In-App Purchases
- No Ads $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.