Having trouble taking medications? Make it simple for yourself, Dosecast assists you in keeping track of all of your prescriptions and ensures that you never forget to take your medications, vitamins, or supplements.
It can be challenging to keep track of a bunch of medications - let us take care of that for you! From medications to vitamins to birth control pills - get a reliable app that keeps you informed.
Dosecast understands how challenging it can be to keep track of all your medications and take them consistently. We keep track of your medications and manage your refills so you don't have to. We offer a reliable app that keeps you updated on everything from medications to vitamins to birth control pills.
The FREE edition is an excellent tool for people who want to make their lives easier. However, if you're looking for something more, you should check out the PRO edition, which offers some extra features.
Don't just take our word for it - Dosecast, a versatile Pill Reminder & Medication Tracker App, has been favourably featured in major publications such as:
• The New York Times
• Reader's Digest
• Real Simple
• And many more
We've been around since 2010, so we've been reliably helping loyal users for years. Come join the family and see what all the hype is about.
With the Dosecast FREE Edition, you can get reliable notifications:
• Dose reminders on your phone, tablet, or wearable device
• The option to take, skip, or postpone doses (think “snooze” button)
• Nagging pings (in case you miss a dose), both visual and audio
• Calibration across time-zones
You can also set up flexible scheduling.
• To be on a daily, weekly, or monthly schedule
• To be used for every “X” days or weeks
• At intervals (in hours, days, or weeks) since the last dose
• To prevent dangerous overdoses, by setting a max daily-dosage
Customizing your medication:
• Medication Information such as names, dosages, directions, notes, and expiration dates.
• Utilize smart silencing to prevent notifications during sleeping hours.
• Set a treatment end date to track the medication schedule.
• Ensure privacy with no registration required and no personal information collected.
• Medication information is encrypted when in transit for added security in the public.
Dosecast PRO Edition comes with a 7-day free trial:
• Multi-Device Cloud Sync allows for seamless data syncing across unlimited devices
• Ability to review the dose history and compliance
• Keep a log of the dates and times of all medication actions
• Accurately highlights late and missed doses
• Conveniently review and email medication history
• Multi-person collaboration feature allows for assigning medications to different people or pets
• Medications can be sorted by person, time, name, or type.
• Set quantity tracking and refill alerts to keep track of remaining medication quantities
• Get refill alerts when supplies are running low
• Track the number of refills left and receive notifications when no refills are left
• Access to a massive drug database when setting reminders, pre-populating med names, types, amounts, strengths, and routes.
• Link doctors and pharmacies, track which doctors prescribed which meds, and match pharmacies and prescription numbers to each med.
• Personalize medication photos, take your own photos, and identify your meds more easily.
• Choose from multiple drug types such as tablets, capsules, injections, inhalers, drops, sprays, ointments, and patches.
Download Dosecast now and try it out for free.
Ratings and Reviews
Great App - needs “Reordered” reminder
I have been using this app for several years. After trying multiple apps this one is the best that I have found.
The alerts for taking a dose is a must have feature, but I particularly like that I can maintain my complete prescription inventory in this app. It keeps track of dose-count and tells me when I am running low. However there is one feature lacking.
• I’ve asked the developer to add a feature that reminds me when I have “Reordered” a refill that is “Running low.” That way when I have multiple meds telling me that I’m running low it also tells me which of those have been reordered for refill.
Dosecast: “Life” kept my attention so rivited to do things that I “must do”that I sometimes forgot my own needs for taking the medication that I had been instructed was necessary...not just to take them, but at specific times so that my blood level would remain constant. I found that virtually impossible to do. There were too many other things, such as being care-giver for my husband. Try as I might I could not remember to take my pills properly, and I got away with it for a period of time… until I suddenly popped a clot one of my kidneys destroying half of that kidney. I ended up in the ER and then was admitted to the hospital. I learned a very expensive lesson that day. And then my sons suggested Dosecast which would remind me, via my cell phone,to take my pills throughout the day. I found it to be a miracle worker. No more worries about whether or not I took a pill and forgot it or to take the pill in the first place. This one is a no-brainer. It is either live with Dosecast or gamble with the alternative without it. I am so fortunate that that clot went to my kidney, and NOT to my brain, causing a stroke...or worse.
Developer Response ,
Thanks much for your review. - Dosecast Support
This useful app is a necessity in my life.
This is my first ever app review. I’m not usually one to take the time to leave a review, but I’ve had this app for years and I’ve decided to leave a review because it has become so important to my life and general wellbeing. I have several health problems that I need to take medication for at regular intervals, and I have the attention span of a goldfish. With my medications, missing a dose by even 30 minutes can mean the end of my productivity for the day. This app does everything I need it to do without ads or having unnecessary options that overwhelm and detract from the main purpose. I set it to remind me to take a medication at set time intervals, a secondary reminder in case I miss the first, and limit on daily doses. That’s all I need and this app does it perfectly. Thank you to the developer for creating and maintaining this app and for keeping it free without all the ads that so many other apps have.
Developer Response ,
Thanks much for the review. -Dosecast Team
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Montuno Software, LLC
- 93.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2022 Montuno Health, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Edition $3.99
- 1 month subscription $2.99
- 1 year subscription $27.99