Welcome to Dosecast! Check out our new, fresh, modern design (June 2020).
We know how tough it can be to keep track of a bunch of meds… and to take them all consistently too. So, let us track your meds and manage your refills instead! From medications, to vitamins, to birth control pills – get a reliable app that keeps you notified.
Dosecast FREE edition is a fantastic tool to really make your life easier.
Though, Dosecast PRO edition sure packs some extra punches!
But don’t just take our word for it. Dosecast, a versatile Pill Reminder & Medication Tracker App, has been favorably featured in major publications like:
* The New York Times,
* Reader's Digest,
* Real Simple,
* and many more
We’ve been around since 2010, so we’ve been reliably helping loyal users for years and years now! Come join the family, and see what all the hype is about.
* FREE EDITION *
Get reliable notifications:
* Dose reminders to your phone, tablet or wearable device
* Option to take, skip, or postpone doses (think “snooze” button)
* Nagging pings (in case you miss a dose), both visual and audio
* Calibration across time-zones
Set flexible scheduling:
* To be on a daily, weekly, or monthly schedule
* To be for every “X” days or weeks
* At intervals (in hours, days, or weeks) since the last dose
* To prevent dangerous overdoses, by setting a max daily-dosage
Customize your med info:
* Medication names
* Dosage info
* Directions & Notes
* Expiration dates
Use smart silencing:
* Don’t be bothered while you’re sleeping
* Set a treatment end-date
Have privacy & security:
* No registration required
* No personal information collected
* All medication info is encrypted when in transit (SAFE in public!)
* PRO EDITION * (7-day free trial)
Get Multi-Device Cloud Sync:
* Seamlessly sync your data across unlimited devices
* Let friends, family, and/or caretakers stay up-to-date on your great progress
Review dose history & compliance:
* Keep a history log of the dates & times of your actions.
* Accurately highlight both late & missed doses, to track medication compliance
* Conveniently review your history, or even email it, anytime
* Edit your history, in case you forget to log a dose that you actually took
Utilize multi-person collaboration:
* Assign medications amongst different people (or even pets!), keeping your entire family’s med schedule organized
* Sort medications by person, by time, by name, or by type
Set quantity tracking & refill alerts:
* Track remaining med-quantities
* Get refill alerts when supplies are running low
* Track number of refills left, and ping you when no refills are left
Access drug database:
* Get convenient access to our massive drug database when setting reminders, to pre-populate med names, types, amounts, strengths, and routes
Link doctors & pharmacies:
* Track which doctors prescribed which meds
* Match pharmacies & prescription numbers to each med
Personalize medication photos:
* Take your own photos, and identify your meds more easily
Choose from multiple drug types:
* Customize drugs as tablets, capsules, injections, inhalers, drops, sprays, ointments, patches, etc.
* Free for download. Try it out. *
Added RxSaver Services.
Ratings and Reviews
Great App - needs “Reordered” reminder
I have been using this app for several years. After trying multiple apps this one is the best that I have found.
The alerts for taking a dose is a must have feature, but I particularly like that I can maintain my complete prescription inventory in this app. It keeps track of dose-count and tells me when I am running low. However there is one feature lacking.
• I’ve asked the developer to add a feature that reminds me when I have “Reordered” a refill that is “Running low.” That way when I have multiple meds telling me that I’m running low it also tells me which of those have been reordered for refill.
Dosecast: “Life” kept my attention so rivited to do things that I “must do”that I sometimes forgot my own needs for taking the medication that I had been instructed was necessary...not just to take them, but at specific times so that my blood level would remain constant. I found that virtually impossible to do. There were too many other things, such as being care-giver for my husband. Try as I might I could not remember to take my pills properly, and I got away with it for a period of time… until I suddenly popped a clot one of my kidneys destroying half of that kidney. I ended up in the ER and then was admitted to the hospital. I learned a very expensive lesson that day. And then my sons suggested Dosecast which would remind me, via my cell phone,to take my pills throughout the day. I found it to be a miracle worker. No more worries about whether or not I took a pill and forgot it or to take the pill in the first place. This one is a no-brainer. It is either live with Dosecast or gamble with the alternative without it. I am so fortunate that that clot went to my kidney, and NOT to my brain, causing a stroke...or worse.
Developer Response ,
Thanks much for your review. - Dosecast Support
This useful app is a necessity in my life.
This is my first ever app review. I’m not usually one to take the time to leave a review, but I’ve had this app for years and I’ve decided to leave a review because it has become so important to my life and general wellbeing. I have several health problems that I need to take medication for at regular intervals, and I have the attention span of a goldfish. With my medications, missing a dose by even 30 minutes can mean the end of my productivity for the day. This app does everything I need it to do without ads or having unnecessary options that overwhelm and detract from the main purpose. I set it to remind me to take a medication at set time intervals, a secondary reminder in case I miss the first, and limit on daily doses. That’s all I need and this app does it perfectly. Thank you to the developer for creating and maintaining this app and for keeping it free without all the ads that so many other apps have.
Developer Response ,
Thanks much for the review. -Dosecast Team
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Montuno Software, LLC
- 89.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Montuno Software, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Edition $3.99
- 1 month subscription $2.99
- 1 year subscription $27.99