> DoseOrganizer is the most flexible and easy-to-use app for the iPhone, and iPod Touch to help users organize their medications to be able to take them on time.
> DoseOrganizer is the top paid Medical app in Egypt, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, and Kuwait Stores (6 th October 2011).
- Today's Doses: DoseOrganizer shows notifications about doses that are supposed to be daily taken with a simple interface that ease on the user to take their medications.
- Flexible Scheduling: DoseOrganizer helps users to subscribe drugs and specify the schedule of their doses based on time intervals or scheduled times.
-- by using time intervals user can only set the start date and the time interval between doses.
-- by using scheduled times user can set specific times to take his medication.
- Snoozable Reminders: user can snooze a reminder before it goes off.
- Auto Skipping Old Doses: Doses are marked as missed when passing its due time with more than 1 hour.
- Capturing Drug Image: DoseOrganizer enables user to capture photos of the subscribed drug or select an image from photo gallery, which prevent drugs from being mixed with each others.
- Customizable Dose Amounts and Instructions: user can set the drug name, dosage information, and instructions given by the doctor, these instructions will appear in the reminders that show up for each dose.
- Multiple Drug types: DoseOrganizer supports tablets, capsules, syrups, injections, inhalers, drops, ointments, creams, and patches. The type of the drug is specified when subscribing it, or can be edited afterward.
- Private and Secure: No personally identifiable information is collected when using DoseOrganizer.
- Local Notifications: DoseOrganizer sends dose reminders without an internet connection. (Note: local notifications are only available on the following devices running iOS 4.0 or later: iPhone 3GS, iPod Touch 3rd generation or later, and iPhone 4.)
- Dose History: DoseOrganizer logs the date and time of user taken and missed doses, so he can review or email his history at any time.
- Lite Version: all features are allowed but for a limited number of drugs (only 1 drug)
- Build for iOS9
- Fix notification problem on iOS8 and later
Ratings and Reviews
Only one med could be added
This version showed a limit of 2 meds but wouldn't let me add the other one I take. I wound up having to use dosecast for that. Now I don't have to worry about forgetting doses or taking too many though.
Don't trust it
The light version says you can enter to drugs. If you want to enter more you have to buy it. However it doesn't let you enter two drugs. Only one. That's not starting off on the right foot.
Lite version needs improvement.
I tried to add a second drug, and a box pops up saying "You can only add two drugs in the lite version. To add more drugs, you must purchase the full app." This in itself is fine, but when I close the box out by tapping the "not now" button, I'm not allowed to add a second drug! It keeps popping that darn box right back up at me, even though I only have one drug listed! I rated it 5 stars though, based on the effectiveness of the app itself. The concept is simple and effective - reminds me to take my antibiotic.
- Log n Labs for Software LLC
- 20 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2011 Log n Labs LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.