Start connecting dots and create unique pictures! You can enjoy pictures of animals, sports, famous art, places and many more. Dot to dot for grown ups helps you to feel better and relax. You can easily start connecting dots without any internet connection.
- Dot to dot contains over 500 pictures to connect in the theme of animals, vehicles, famous places, art and many others. More coming soon.
- Connect pictures of your favorite animal such as lion, elephant, shark, or simply visit places like Paris, Italy, New York.
- Pictures have got from 300 to 2500 dots.
- Dot to dot is also designed for toddlers and kids. Both boys and girls will find the right picture.
- Share connected pictures with friends and family on Instagram, Facebook and on other social apps.
- A great family game which trains brain.
- Best anti-stress app which returns you to your childhood.
How to play:
- 1000 Dot to dot for grown ups is easy to use!
- Connect numbers in order to create a picture.
- Family friendly environment.
Discover beautiful pictures of animals, cars, sports and paintings. Every picture in the connect dots game has been chosen so even kids would like them. Let’s connect the dots now!
- 1000 Dot to dot for grown ups anywhere you want.
Dots to dots for grown ups is a free application which doesn’t require an internet connection. Have fun with the puzzle game on holidays, in the garden or on your way home.
- Stress relief app
Forget about stress and let Dot 2 dot be your new personal therapist. One of the best antistress connecting apps will help you to be relaxed and gives you great brain training. Let dots connecting be your therapy.
- Support and Compatibility.
We're continuously improving dots connecting game so that all devices run the game. Let us help to improve the game by leaving an honest review.
- Dot 2 Dot Premium membership:
• We offer a monthly subscription, yearly subscription and weekly subscription with 3-days free trial period.
• Dot 2 Dot Unlimited allows you to access all the premium puzzles.
• New premium puzzles are released on a weekly basis.
- Subscription Policy
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
update of SDK
Ratings and Reviews
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, but.....
I absolutely love this app. My 13 yr old daughter showed it to me and I immediately downloaded it and completed 2 packs that same night. With that being said, I wish there were more pictures (packs) to do. The Halloween pack was a GREAT surprise and I thank you all for that. I have looked for other apps like this and there are none that I have found. I hope more packs or pictures are to come.
A very happy dot 2 dotter (just bored now)😀😒
I HATE the new update!!!! Puzzles are not loading!! Please tell me there is a fix for this. Plus, what happened to getting new puzzles weekly???? I use to love this app, but not now the way things are. You would have been better off leaving it alone. I even purchased the yearly subscription. MAJOR regret right now.
Developer Response ,
Thanks a lot for your review. More free pictures will be ready in few days :) also we are adding new categories!
What the heck?
I’m only doing a five star so developers can see this. The game doesn’t even work, before you say anything my WiFi is all the way up, I have no tabs open, and my IOS version is maxed. When I open the app it’s like the lady with the dots, then it freezes?! How am I supposed to freaking play a game I can’t play? Please fix this, I’m going on vacation tomorrow and I want some no WiFi games to play in the car. This seems fun and it’s #1 on connect the dots on the App Store please please please fix this. ρℓєαѕє яєѕρσи∂!!!
The game is very entertaining and relaxing although I’d suggest some option for dark mode. I have chronic migraines, so having a white screen while playing a game can be really aggravating to my headache. Even with the lowest brightness it’s still quite bright. Adding a simple feature like dark mode would be helpful seeing as it would help some more people relax.
Another thing is…I understand the developers/creators need to generate profit off of the game but having a few more free puzzles would be nice. I try to avoid free trials seeing as it can be somewhat difficult to cancel before trip period ends so I’m avoiding that. After completing the puzzles that are free, i don’t really have anything to do. Just some suggestions! Overall great game
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Dot to Dot s.r.o.
- 216.9 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Dot to Dot s.r.o.
- In-App Purchases
- Dot To Dot - Weekly Premium $7.49
- S clues pack $0.99
- Dot2Dot Unlimited - Monthly $17.99
- Buy 3 Clues $0.99
- M clues pack $1.99
- Dot2Dot Unlimited - Yearly $74.99
- Dot To Dot - Monthly Premium $17.99
- Dot2Dot Unlimited: Start offer $29.99
- L clues pack $4.99
- Coinpack 1 $0.99