Dot. is a digital payment service that lives completely on your mobile device. Banking in Nigeria has been slow, complicated, globally disconnected and accompanied by high and unaccountable fees. Dot. is changing that.
Open an account within a minute with zero paper works required, send and receive money instantly, buy airtime and pay bills completely on your mobile device. Get a Dot. card you can use at ATMs to make cash withdrawals and POS/Web payments.
- Open instant accounts within 60 seconds
- Fast, cheap money transfers to all commercial banks, micro-finance banks and mobile money wallets across Nigeria. Don't have their account details? Send to a phone number or email.
- Instant cash deposits at any bank branch across Nigeria
- Topup using existing cards and via USSD
- Cardless withdrawals at any ATM
- Buy airtime and pay bills or even set recurring bill payments so we automatically renew your subscription when you forget.
- Intelligent insights on your spending activities to improve your personal financing
- Real-time account activity push notifications
- In-app card control features to block, unblock card and reset PIN at any time.
- Save using Pockets and choose to earn high-interest rates up to 10% pa
Safety & Security
- Your money is safe and insured by NDIC
- Your data is secured and running on advanced fraud protection systems
Ideas & Feedback
We’re able to create an amazing product because you give us awesome ideas and feedback. We listen to your input and make it work so email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or join our community at https://support.dotapp.ng/hc/en-us/community/topics.
We began by introducing recurring payments on Dot. Pockets. This will allow you to set up automatic payments to your Pocket daily, weekly or monthly.
You can now send money to other Dot. Users including the ability to easily scan their QR Codes for Quick Payments.
Added more funding options to Dot. including Internet Banking and an improved USSD funding.
Lastly, we made some little speed and reliability improvements to Dot.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.