Screenshots

Description

– With the DOT Tickets app, you can easily buy and renew commuter cards, buy tickets for journeys on Zealand, Lolland-Falster and Møn.

– With a commuter card you get unlimited access 24 hours a day for journeys by bus, S-train, Metro, DSB Long-distance and Regional trains, Lokalbaner, Regionstog and Øresundstog in Zealand, Lolland-Falster and Møn.

– A commuter card is valid for a period min. 30 days and max. 60 days. A commuter card is a personal card and only valid for the person registered on the commuter card.

– You can select your journey by typing a From and To destination or by clicking on the interactive map. To allow DOT Tickets to find your position, you have to enable the GPS (localization) of your device. GPS is voluntary; however, when enabling it, you can make fast purchases because it helps you define your start zone.
If your commuter card is between 2 and 8 zones you are able to combine your validity coherent zones by clicking on the interactive map, if the journey selection doesn’t meet your needs.

The DOT Tickets app is developed by Din Offentlige Transport (DOT) and is owned by DOT.

You can buy:
• Zone tickets (2-8 zones)
• Tickets between two destinations
• Commuter card with unlimited access within its validity zones
• Bicycle ticket (Short, Medium and Long)
• Extension ticket (1 zone)
• 1’ Regional trains extension
• City Pass Small: zone 1-4 (24, 48, 72, 96 or 120 hours)
• City Pass Large: zone 1-99 (24, 48, 72, 96 or 120 hours)

– The tickets are valid for journeys by bus, S-train, Metro, DSB Long-distance and Regional trains, Lokalbaner, Regionstog and Øresundstog in Zealand, Lolland, Falster and Møn.

– You pay with your payment card og MobilePay. You can save your payment card details and access them via Touch ID, Face ID or a code chosen by you. That way, you do not have to enter all card details every time you make a purchase. The payment card details are stored with DIBS.

The following cards are accepted for payment:
- Visa/Dankort
- MasterCard
- Visa
- Visa Electron
- Maestro

For extension tickets please note:
• You can buy extension tickets for 1 zone. The additional zone extends the zones on your ticket or commuter card by 1 zone.
• Extension tickets for 2 zones or more should be purchased as a normal ticket for the number of zones required. You do not have to be in the zones for which the extension ticket is to be valid when you buy it.
• Extension tickets must be presented together with a valid commuter card or ticket.

NOTE:
Remember to buy your mobile ticket before you start your journey. The ticket is only valid on the phone and the phone number on which it was purchased.

What’s New

Version 4.2.8

Various usability improvements and bug fixes.

Ratings and Reviews

4.7 out of 5
88 Ratings

88 Ratings

airroseice ,

English Version of App?

App description says it is available in English and Danish. I downloaded it but it is in Danish, does anyone know how to change the interface to English?

Thanks.

TylerC101 ,

No Skåne

I like to take periodic trips to Skåne to visit the countryside. Skånetraffiken’s app allows me to choose my street in Copenhagen and my destination in Skåne and even gives me instructions on which bus/trains to take to get there and back. DOT doesnt even allow you to pick a destination in Skåne (as far as I can see).

All the effort for a new app and their app is still not as good as Skåne’s. Why dont you call the public xsit dep in Skåne and ask them who made their app?

Fannar ,

Non-responsive!

I love the concept of this app, it's simple and neat; but severely lacks periodic updates. About 90% of the time it simply will not open past the splash screen and the other 10% it actually loads, but takes about a minute to open up and display the month pass. I urge the programmers to do a complete overhaul of this otherwise great app. Until then this app will remain ad a 1 star app!

App Privacy

The developer, Dot - Din offentlige Transport IS, indicated that the app’s privacy practices may include handling of data as described below. For more information, see the developer’s privacy policy.

Data Linked to You

The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:

  • Purchases
  • Financial Info
  • Contact Info
  • Search History
  • Identifiers

Data Not Linked to You

The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:

  • Location
  • Usage Data
  • Diagnostics

Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More

Supports

  • Family Sharing

    With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.

You May Also Like