Write & Color Activity Sheets are fun Coloring Book | Coloring Free Games for Kids Boy and Girls reading and preschool educational for toddlers by Kids Academy
Painting & Coloring Book give you a great time in summer, very fun for your kids and improvement for Creativity & Life skills
Use finger paint or watercolor to show how two colors can be mixed together to produce a third color. Mixing paint helps children learn about colors and shades. Ask your child what he thinks will happen if you mix a color with white paint. Learning is messy—but it's also great fun!
At this age, painting is a multi-sensory experience rather than a purely visual one. In other words, your toddler may be more interested in how the paint feels squishing between his chubby fingers than the finished artwork
When children color, they strengthen the small muscles in their hands that help them learn to write. Encourage children to color by providing lots of access to coloring pages
BENEFITS OF COLORING PAGES:
There's a simple activity that helps children to develop cognitively, psychologically and creatively: coloring. They love to do it anyway, and it could lead to a healthier, happier life in adolescence and into adulthood. The following are some of the key benefits of coloring pages in kids' psychology and development:
- Improves Motor Skills
- Prepares Them for School
- Stimulates Creativity
- Contributes to Better Handwriting
- Color Awareness, Recognition and Discernment
- Improved Focus and Hand to Eye Coordination
- Boundaries, Structure and Spacial Awareness
- Improved Confidence and Self Esteem
- Therapy and Stress Relief
Coloring pages are a wonderful recreational activity for kids, but there are also some great educational and developmental benefits to coloring pictures:
- Consistent use of coloring pages and coloring worksheets helps children develop fine motor skills, which in turn helps kids develop a strong pencil grip, improved writing skills, and good penmanship.
- Children who learn to work on coloring pages for kids while ignoring the surrounding noise and activity develop great focusing skills that can help in the classroom and beyond.
- Color a coloring page or two with your child to create some quiet time where your can discuss your days and thoughts. Sometimes, kids will hint at their feelings though coloring worksheets—a child that uses all dark colors may be feeling glum, and a child that focuses on a certain object in the picture might have an interest in that subject. Use coloring pages as a starting point for a discussion with your child.
- Coloring pages are also a great creativity builder for kids. Many kids will learn how to replicate colors and images that they find in the real world through coloring worksheets, and they can also learn how to create a surreal or silly picture through colors that express exactly how they feel.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
The developer, Pisit Rojananukulpong, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Pisit Rojananukulpong
- 11.4 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 6.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Life & Kids Learning Station
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.