Dot to Dot Puzzles, a game with hundreds of amazing handmade digital images
Dot to Dot Puzzles is an amusing and relaxing APP for young and mature people with an amazing world of handmade digital puzzles, drawings with different complexities and various themes. Discover what is hidden behind, connecting dots orderly. Once puzzle is solved, pictures can be customized, changing lines colors and background color. Images to draw by connecting the dots are classified into tags as Art, Landmarks, Landscapes, Mandalas, Animals, Vehicles and Sports among others.
- Includes a wide variety with hundreds of drawings from 80 to more than 15,000 dots.
- Content will be updated periodically to have new puzzles to connect dots.
- Palette with 16 colors for drawing.
- Dark and white modes.
- Improve hand-to-eye motor skills.
- Creative, anti-stress and relaxing activity.
- Share your creations on social networks.
- Exclusive payment content with Premium+ tag, with an annual subscription or single payment for lifetime, version without advertising, which in addition to Premium drawings includes:
6 new game modes.
16 extra colors in the drawing palette.
New option to customize background with a 32 color palette.
New 8 extra effects for dots explosion.
- Game Modes:
- Normal: The classic game mode available to all users with all information in view.
- Game modes available for Premium+ users:
Relax and Relax Mistery: For users looking for a creative game to relax your mind without the effort of looking for next dot.
Simple: The simplest way to play since only the numbers that correspond to the active figure are shown.
Mystery: A game with the surprise of discovering the drawing without previous clues.
Extreme Mystery: A difficult game with the surprise of discovering the puzzle figure by figure in a disorderly way without any previous clue.
Extreme: The most difficult game since the puzzle is solved without the logical order of the drawing. A real challenge for the bravest users with most complex games.
- The side menu of the home screen has five buttons:
1-Filters by size: all-XS-S-M-L-XL.
2-Filters by progress: all-0%-1-99%-100%.
3-Filters by categories: all-premium-free. By theme: 15 tags. By difficulty: easy (green) -difficult (red) -puzzles with less than 7 figures.
Dots available to play: free-premium-total.
Played dots counter.
Total counter of available games and according to progress: free-premium-total.
Game counter available according to sizes and according to progress.
Counter of finished games over total number of games available according to thematic category.
Minimap button showing game progress.
Assist arrow button.
Screen mode button: white mode/dark mode.
Dot effect buttons: deactivation and 8 Premium+ effects.
Buttons for restoring backup.
- The side menu of the game has five buttons:
1- Return button.
2- Button to change screen mode.
3- Button with fast zoom in and zoom out.
4- Help button, includes available hints counter.
5- Button to return to the last played dot and game dots counter.
- There are initially 5 free hints and the option to purchase packages.
- Button on the game screen to access the three color modes:
Total Color Mode: allows you to change the color of drawing lines, both during puzzle game and in final image.
Line Color Mode: by default and exclusive in finished drawings, it allows to individually edit the color of each group of lines.
Background Color Mode: allows you to change the background color, both during the game and in the final image.
- Button on the final screen of the drawing to view an animation of drawing process.
- Button in the side menu of the finished drawing to share image or animation.
- 6 new puzzles
- UI improvements
- Several bugs fixed
Ratings and Reviews
I really enjoy this because it’s so relaxing but I wish it was possible to have multiple colors before you finish each design.
Love it, but I already had...
I love it, but I already bought the premium on another platform, but it doesn’t transfer. So I tried to buy it again, and it said it went through, but never charged my account, and still asks me if I want to buy premium. Now when I try to buy it, it tells me I already purchased it, and asks me if I want it for free. I say yes, but nothing happens. ???
I received an invoice Apple, and it WAS charged to my card, but it’s still not showing up on my app. What gives?
New to this game, and finished my first one! Really neat! Fun! Thank you for the hints. I needed them a couple of times. I would like to know how to color when I am done drawing, please! Thank you! I picked light blue, and it made all the lines that color, and it is pretty! I also really like to dark background because the color will “POP”!!!
Developer Response ,
Hello! You only can color the lines when you have completed the puzzle, then the coloring button on top bar, become wider, you can select a new color and tap over the lines you want to color!
Will be great if you can increase your review to five stars :)
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Online OciGrup SL
- 41.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Online Ocigrup SL
- In-App Purchases
- Lifetime Premium $35.99
- Hints Pack $3.99
- Stars Pack $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.