This is the app for DoTimely scheduling and invoicing software. Great for Pet Sitting, Dog Walking, Grooming and training businesses. DoTimely is everything you need to run your pet business from anywhere.
Its a cloud based management tool that you can access from anywhere and on any device. The mobile app is for walkers to do GPS location track for the walks and add notes and photos to the walk reports. The app location tags the photos associated with the walk. The clients are notified when the walks are started and completed and can immediately view these reports.
Walkers can use the app to look up the information about the pup or the client and see any special notes that were added for the dog walk. They have all the information that they need at their finger tips.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Bug fixes and updates to chat feature
Ratings and Reviews
A decent balance of price and usefulness.
I and my team have been using the app for a few months now. As far as accounting and billing go, I think I’ve just about worked out the kinks.
-excellent for managing a team and makes payroll so much easier
-keeps sitters/walkers accountable and prompt
-helps sitters and walkers build client relationships inside the company rather than around the company
-no way to differentiate between cancel-not billed and cancel-bill for appointments canceled on invoiced pre-pay appointments
-sometimes poorly tracks walks and makes them appear shorter than actually completed distance wise
-some little glitchy stuff that just kinda could be smoother
Overall, worth the cost and I wish there was a way to upgrade without going all the way custom. As another reviewer mentioned, I’d be happy to be an end-user consult.
Delete wrong pictures and messages
If this app is able to delete pictures and Videos on main screen and messages this app will be closer to a five star rating. Sometimes when we upload pics, it ends up in the wrong profile of our clients. Fix this problem and I’ll change may ratings to a five. 🐶🐾
1. It would be great if the business can mark appointments as cancelled by the client; clients often call/text to cancel appointment). So if a late cancel they can then automatically be charged.
2. It would be great if when using automation there were two categories, add-on and surcharges. And then the option for surcharges to only apply the greater if multiple are automatically applied (Having to go through appointments after the fact to adjust invoices defeats the purpose of having automation)
3. It would be great if when appointments change in the program if they synchronize with my personal calendar faster...it seems to take at least a day or more...Not so convenient.
Are you guys consulting with business owners and actual dog walkers? I would be happy to volunteer some of my time to consults over telephone or video call to make this application more intuitive.
PS I’ve use your app on both android and Apple platforms your android app seems to run better.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Do Timely LLC
- 85.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017 Do Timely LLC
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.