***NEW from the creators of #1 App Store Hits DOTS and TWO DOTS***
Explore beautiful landscapes and embark on a visual journey by solving puzzles with magical companions that help you along the way.
Are you ready, adventurer? Let’s go!
WHY YOU’LL LOVE DOTS & CO
• FREE to play!
• CHALLENGE yourself with 500 NEW and completely original levels, fun for Dots loyalists and new players alike
• ENJOY simple, thoughtful gameplay where you connect one Dot to another and play at your pace
• MEET various original Companion characters that help you beat levels
• SOLVE clever puzzles containing over 15 visual mechanics using your wits to figure out the perfect move
• TRAVEL through beautiful landscapes and get lost in the world of Dots & Co
• PLAY beautifully
If you loved Two Dots, you’ll love Dots & Co: where new companions and their distinct powers bring a whole new layer of magic to the game you know and love.
*Color blind mode is available*
We remain committed to making sure all players can enjoy our games. You can turn on Color Blind Mode in the settings menu!
CONNECT WITH US!
Friend Us: facebook.com/dotsandco
Follow Us: twitter.com/dotsandco (@dotsandco)
Follow Us: instagram.com/dots (@dots)
Dots & Co uses Game Center in order to save your progress within the game. While the game can be played offline, please make sure you are connected to Game Center and are online in order to properly save your progress with our servers.
Having any problems? Any suggestions? We would love to hear from you! You can reach us at:
PLEASE NOTE: Dots & Co is completely free to play, but you can also purchase items within the game using real money. Simply disable in app purchases on your device if you don't want to use this feature.
Use of Dots & Co is governed by the Dots terms of service:
Updates to stability and performance
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Our top three reasons to play the third game in this popular puzzler series:
3. Very cool art style.
2. New companions with intriguing new powers.
1. More Dots levels, wahoo!
Top 3 Reasons to Love This Game
1. It is challenging, but costs nothing. I’m on level 59. I’ve made no in-app purchases. I played the same level for the past 4 days before I beat it. But I did. It is a very simple concept, but applying it requires thinking many moves ahead, much like chess.
2. The music. This may seem weird, but I love the background music in this game. It’s soothing. Often you have to turn music off as it gets grating or annoying, but these guys got it right.
3. It’s satisfying. Much like my Tetris-induced need for completion in the mid 90s, there is a level of satisfaction, even obsession to playing this game (yes, I was the nerd who beat Tetris on the original NES and even took pictures). If you are an OCD gamenut, this game will satisfy your obsession.
Pretty fun game. But...
I have fun playing this game for it’s kind of calming presence and making you think of the next strategic move. But other times it can be frustrating. One of the things that frustrates me is that when you expect the next batch of dots to maybe help you, they end up not being useful and you have to waste your limited moves just so you can find ANY kind of trying to get back to solving the puzzle. Second, this flower(?) that drop with the dots end up screwing you over by erasing dots that are adjacent and matching colored, rather than helping you. There have been times when I need to make a shape to erase all dots of one color, then this flower shows up erasing the adjacent dots but leaving other dots on the board untouched! Pretty much leaving you with no choice but to restart the puzzle. Third, and this one frustrates me the most, is that there is this glitch. The beginning of the game tells you that you can draw a square to get rid dots that share the same color on the board. Every once in a while, this doesn’t work. I would draw a square, my phone would buzz saying “YOU MADE A SQUARE!!!” Then after I move my finger off the screen thinking I have made the winning move, then I see the dots I intended to erase... ARE STILL THERE! The app Tricks you into thinking that you made the ultimate move, and ends up Not following it’s own rules!
- Playdots, Inc.
- 187.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Playdots Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Token Package XS $0.99
- Token Pack S $4.99
- Token Pack M $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.