You are the head bodyguard assigned to protect the richest, most powerful man in England. Enter a house filled with secrets and intrigue, and see if you can uncover the truth about the colourful cast that inhabits it. Choose between a host of romanceable characters, both male and female, but don’t forget to protect your own interests too. Will you abide by your contract or will you discard your morals for something more inviting?
• 85,000 word romantic drama.
• Make friends and business partners and decide who keeps your loyalty and who you’ll double cross as you protect the richest man in England, or just look out for yourself.
• Schmooze, sneak, backstab, fight or work your way to the top.
• Piece together the truth about the colorful cast that surround you, uncover the secret of the kidnapper and covet favors to play a pivotal role in this sordid affair.
• Play male or female, gay or straight.
Added support for iPhone X. If you enjoy playing "Double/Cross," please leave a written review. It really helps!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Over all, I really enjoyed the game. There were times I wished that there was some more detail, but I have no regrets about paying for it. The romantic options are pretty diverse and interesting. Would definitely recommend
Not too shabby.
Overall I enjoyed the story, I just wish it was longer. Kinda ended too quickly for a 5 star rating.
Re-installed on my device after a couple of months. Discovered I had to purchase the rest of the game after playing through it originally. Restoring purchases does not work. Not very happy with this, hence the rating. If you're going to make a story like this free, keep it that way.
- Hosted Games LLC
- 9.2 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2015 Toni Owen-Blue
- In-App Purchases
- Rest of the Game $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.