Boy Howdy's Double Deck Solitaire is just like classic Klondike solitaire but with two decks for a more relaxing game, and it's 100% FREE!
• The goal of Double Deck Solitaire is to move all the cards onto the eight foundations just like classic Klondike solitaire, building upwards from Aces with cards of the same suit. And you can build on the Tableau counting down in alternating colors, just like Klondike.
• With double the cards, deals are more likely to be winnable than classic Klondike!
• Fast and intuitive controls - Just tap on a card and watch it move by magic!
• Beautiful, easy to read cards!
• NEW - Low Vision Mode!
• No timers at all! Just relax and have fun!
• Unlimited undo support, with no penalties if you want to go back and try things a different way!
• Global high score leaderboards with Game Center
• Your progress is automatically saved, all the time, so go ahead and take that call or jump out to any other apps - you can come back and pick up playing right where you left off!
• Sounds can be disabled if you want a quiet game
• You can even listen to your own music while you play
Thanks for playing!
Search for Boy Howdy to see all our free games!
• Updated for the latest iOS
Thanks for playing!
Search for "Boy Howdy" to see all our free games!
Ratings and Reviews
A sick person does not need to concentrate deeply, this Game is a real therapy to get mental control.
This is not a matter of wining or fighting but just playing, it is achieving that purpose two hundred per cent.
It is wasted time for some and for others it is exactly the help they needed. Thanks again.
Wonderful. I enjoy it day and night. I cannot stop playing.
I love it I could repeat my review hundreds of times. Amazing!!!!
I love playing this game...
But could you please set this game so that the player can choose where to insert their Aces instead of it wanting to be in charge of where it wishes to be places in the Aces foundation platform please? I like to put red, black, red , black and in the sequence of say:
diamond, heart, spades and clubs and then repeat it once more across this same foundation. But the Aces closest to the deck of cards to pick a new card each time seems to want to do its own thing. Thx! Your loyal ga,e player.
CAREFUL, MAY BECOME ADDICTIVE
I play this game every day to stave off old age dementia - it keeps my brain active. Every game may be won, even if you have to go back to play a card that was not played correctly earlier. Some games more difficult, but overall, stimulating and enjoyable with definite strategies.
Fozziegolfer May 29, 2019
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.