Learn to invest with dough by tastyworks. Our beautifully designed app is filled with smart ideas on trading, stocks, options, and more - plus, it’s free to download.
We’re an experienced team of brokerage professionals on a mission to give you the knowledge, context and tools you need to make your money go further.
Trading and investing with dough by tastyworks - how does it work?
1. Open your account in as little as three minutes
2. Grow your trading and investment knowledge with videos, news and stock stories
3. Use our powerful investing tools to buy stock, take profits and manage risk
4. Talk to our support team for expert guidance
5. Benefit from unlimited, commission-free* stock trading and zero account minimums
GET STARTED TODAY
dough by tastyworks is free to download. Get access to unlimited commission-free* trading on thousands of listed stocks and ETFs. Sign up today!
Discover our range of clever app features and explore the world of investing and trading:
• dough Selects™ turns your life’s passions into potential investment opportunities. Simply tell us what you’re interested in and we’ll help you uncover the investment potential.
• The Idea Feed is your daily one-stop investment shop with lists of companies that relate to your personal interests, relevant news on your favorite stocks, and videos to help grow your knowledge.
• Stock Report Cards shows you in-depth analysis with company net income, revenue, debt and cash to gut-check your thought process on the stock market.
PLUS, YOU CAN
• Follow your favorite companies for Stock Stories.
• Link your bank account to dough by tastyworks and transfer funds from over 11,500 institutions including Bank of America, Chase, and Wells Fargo.
• Electronically transfer your existing brokerage account from thousands of brokers including Stash, E*Trade, and Acorns.
tastyworks, Inc. ("tastyworks") is a registered broker-dealer and member of FINRA, NFA and SIPC. tastyworks is a wholly owned subsidiary of tastytrade, Inc. d/b/a tastytrade (“tastytrade”).
*Commission-free trading means tastyworks receives $0 commissions on self-directed individual cash or margin brokerage accounts that trade U.S. listed securities on dough. Other Fees May Apply, see: https://tastyworks.com/commissions-and-fees.
Options trading privileges subject to tastyworks review and approval. Please read Characteristics and Risks of Standardized Options and other disclosures found at tastyworks.com available to the public and required docs for the opening of all new brokerage accounts.
dough by tastyworks provides data and news articles for informational purposes only. While information contained herein has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, tastyworks has not independently verified this information and its accuracy and completeness cannot be guaranteed. tastyworks assumes no liability for this information. tastyworks does not provide investment, tax, or legal advice.
When investing in ETFs or ETNs, investors should carefully read the fund’s prospectus, which includes information on the investment objectives, risks, selling and transfer restrictions, charges and expenses along with other information about a fund before investing. To obtain a prospectus, contact the fund’s call center or visit the fund company’s website.
tastyworks is a registered broker dealer offering self-directed brokerage services, member FINRA/SIPC/NFA.
Improved market metrics, and stability improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Tastyworks, Inc.
- 67.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2021 tastyworks, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.