Doc Reader PRO – instant files downloader and reader for your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch:
- Download files: DOC, XLS, PDF, TXT, IMG, PNG, JPEG and more
- Manage files: rename, move, Zip / UnZip, delete
- Advanced PDF editor
- Advanced Image Editor
- Edit office files: DOC, XLS, TXT
- Share files: iTunes, WiFi, iCloud, DropBox, Google Drive, Evernote, Box
- browse and download all types of documents in a single tap
- supported formats: DOC, XLS, PDF, TXT, IMG, PNG, JPEG and more
- supported download features: pause, restart, cancel
- download status: percentage, time
- create folders
- rename files and folders
- move to folder feature
- Zip / UnZip files
- delete files or folders
- documents slide menu
- WiFi sharing
- MultiCloud suport: iCloud, DropBox, Evernote, Box, Google Drive
- Open In feature
- iTunes sharing
- Advanced PDF editor: underline, draw, add text, delete text
- Advanced Image editor: insert stickers and text, crop and change image orientation, tilt shift feature and more
- DOC, TXT, RTF text editor
- xls, doc, png, jpg, txt, rtf preview
We are glad to hear ideas from you! Please use the feedback form in Settings menu for all your suggestions and issues.
iOS 11 support
iPhone X Support
Fix the crash when open PDF File
Google Drive login fixed
Ratings and Reviews
Not very good.
This app is clean, it looks really nice. The GUI is great. BUT other than that it just simply doesn't work very well. I got this in a bundle with other apps, and I really had high hopes for it. I use PDF's on the regular, for reading books, and other things. But this app has failed to even open a PDF. I connected it to my Dropbox account and then downloaded a small PDF book and my resume. I then tried to open them. Crash. Reopened the app tried the other one. Crash. Then I went back to my Dropbox and downloaded a small image file. Tried opening that, and it worked with that. But I tried several times to open and view the small and simple PDF files but it crashed every time. It's completely useless if you can't even view the documents you store in the app.
(This was my experience, and it could possibly work for you but I wouldn't hold your breathe. I don't review apps often, but when the app simply doesn't work I like to get my experience out there. Hopefully they can fix this debilitating issue.)
This app is not more than a notepad. All the features which the developers mentioned is not right. Once you try to download any thing though its browser, no download bottom appears!. There's no user manual to show you how to use this app. Hence, it's not worth to waste your money since this app is no more than a notepad.
It crashed on the pro version and I can not get the webpage translation to work. I can not find any material or links to make this portion. Well you get what you pay for..
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.