◆◆◆ ON SALE FOR A LIMITED TIME: 40% OFF◆◆◆
Downloader for Tumble provides a nice way to save photos from Tumble to your Mac.
Downloader for Tumble is a very easy to use application that offers a simple and quick way to export all your Tumble photos to your local hard drive.
Downloader for Tumble makes the process of downloading images much quicker and easier than downloading them one by one.
Downloader for Tumble is an effective tool that lets you back up the photos you have taken on your Tumble.
If you are a Tumble user and you have taken hundreds of pictures,
if you want a quick and easy way to back them up and save them to your computer,
Downloader for Tumble can get the job done for you and satisfy you greatly.
Just enter your Tumble get the custom blog hostname and download the images you like with Download for Tumble.
Main features with Downloader for Tumble:
1. Beautiful, easy to use interface
2. Download photos by tags,by the standard custom blog hostname.
3. Batch download all your Tumble photos with simple 2 steps.
4. Once you have the standard custom blog hostname, then the Downloader for Tumble will download all photos for you can save them in your computer.
5. It can save a lot of time for you to download them one by one. It only takes you a few clicks or steps to finish downloading.
6. Quick backup your photo from Tumble.
7. Full or incremental backup. Save beautiful pictures in albums Or Sync your images automatically to a folder.
8. Combine it with cloud services like Dropbox to have photos in all your computers or devices
We love to hear your feedback. Please remember, we cannot reply to your comments in the Mac App Store.
If you have a question, please contact us through our support mail. Thank You!
◆◆◆ Bug Fix & Feature Request◆◆◆
If you have any problem, please email us at email@example.com
We will fix bugs and add features for you as soon as possible.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Main complaints are that some videos and songs were downloaded as their thumbnails instead of the song or video. Also, when signing in (to your tumblr), the app requests to make posts on your tumblr and you have to agree to this to use the app. Like another review said, I wish there were more filtering options. Also not sure if the picture size is the highest available for each image. Would be helpful to have some sort of settings when using the app but all you can do is hit download. The downloading worked well and quickly so it does what it says but I don’t know if it is worth $3.
Works but no instructions
Make sure you log in using the button in the corner or else the app is unusable. It actually does download the pics like it promises, but it’s confusing without any instructions.
Exactly what it claims
I have no idea why there are negative reviews for this app. It works exactly as advertised. You pop your login credentials at the bottom, select a folder in the Download path box and put in the tumblr address on the host name or tag line. It queues up all the pictures and puts them all into a subfolder with the webaddress on it. I had no issues at all.
The developer, Fangcheng Yin, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Fangcheng Yin
- 1.8 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires macOS 10.7 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2015 infc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.