Most intuitive, feature loaded and dependable file manager in the App Store!
Whether you are looking for just a PDF Viewer with annotations and search, connectivity to many file cloud services, sharing file between your computer, voice recorder, web downloader or text editor, iFiles 2 is the only file manager you will ever need.
• Supported Online Cloud Services and Protocols:
Dropbox, Google Drive, iCloud, Box.net, OneDrive, SMB/CIFS, SugarSync, AFP (Mac), FTP/FTPS, SFTP, Flickr, Google Photos, Facebook, Rackspace CloudFiles, CloudApp, PogoPlug, WebDav, Amazon S3, ownCloud, 4Shared, also using Amazon S3: DreamObjects and UltiCloud.
• PDF Reader with annotations, exceptional speed, search, and customizable!
- The most advanced PDF reading engine with search
- Support for all common annotation types: drawings, highlights, notes, stamps, free text, images, sound recordings, and so much more
- Saving directly to a cloud service with offline support
• File Sharing
- Easily transfer files between your computer and iFiles using (SMB or HTTP) sharing or upload files over USB using iTunes.
- Export/import files to/from another app using extensions support
- Open In support to and from iFiles
- Email file or links for supported services
• New audio player/engine:
- Streaming - FLAC support - Inter-app audio, flexible audio bar,
- Equalizer build into audio bar for easy access
- Background audio
• File Manager
Intuitive and feature loaded; just tap and hold on a file for quick file operations, edit mode for multiple file operations,
easily change between icon and list view, convenient and powerful sort options, use two finger pinch to change thumbnails size in icon mode, support for iPad split screen mode.
- Unarchive common formats: Zip, RAR, 7-zip, Tar, Gzip, and Bzip2
- Create zip files
- File operations: move, copy, upload, download, rename, delete, email, compress, share, batch rename, share, export, open in
- Thumbnails: image, video, PDF, and all supported by given service
- Popup menu - Tap and hold on file to display context popup menu with file operations
- Edit mode for multiple file operation
- Properties - view and change folder and files properties: color label, icon, and rename. For services with supported API you can edit: comments, description, tags/keywords, privacy, copy/generate links
- Convenient add menu: new folder, text file, voice recording, import, copy from, from photos, camera, from clipboard
- Batch rename - rename multiple files at once
• Other features
- Tabs - Multiple tabs can be opened at the same time
- Web browser and downloader
- Voice Recorder
- Passcode lock
- Advanced transfer manager with background support
- Print files using AirPrint
- Create and edit text files
- Photo library Import
- Camera support
- Audio Player (WAV, MP3, M4A, CAF, AIF, AIFF, ACC, FLAC)
- Video Player (iPhone supported formats: MP4, MOV, MPV, 3GP, M4V)
- Image Viewer (JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP, TIF, TIFF, ICO, CUR, XBM)
- View RTF (Rich Text Format) and RTFD
- View iWorks (Pages, numbers, Keynote) ’08 and ’09 (with or without Preview)
- View Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• We are constantly add new features, latest once:
Batch Rename, SMB/CIFS support, folder synchronization, tabs, new redesigned Interface, document provider extension support., iPad split view support, and more.
or follow us on twitter:
- Fixed Video Playback on iOS 14
- Fixed UI layout with newer iOS versions
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Fantastic with one caveat
This new version of iFiles is excellent as was the first version that I used for years. If you need a powerful file manager, this is it. The new version has features I don't know that I'll ever use - but you might.
My one caveat about this version is related to the music player. You have to import music files from your library into the app, then you can make a playlist, play them, use the equalizer etc. It's a serious pain, and I can't use it. If iFiles2 could access my music library and play tracks like most (all?) other music players do, then I'd use it for sure. Now I can't.
Don't let that put you off trying a great file managing app though. It's fantastic and powerful.
Best File Manager for iOS
Without question the best file manager for iOS -- it supports about 3x the number and selection of services found in other file managers, and a truly lovely, highly customizable UI to go with it. I love the colors available to distinguish the various functions, services, and filetypes.
Additionally, it solves a number of problems in one app: there's a wifi/smb server for transferring files, along with password protection (on an individual service level), and contains well crafted and useful viewers for just about every filetype you can think of.
Only issues I can find are: 1) currently Google Drive can't connect, as the OAuth is out of date -- the developer said on Twitter that he's working on that currently, and it should be fixed soon. 2) I would love to be able to keep Flickr photos saved to local cache, for speedier swiping thru an album
All things considered, however, this app stands head and shoulders above the rest available.
Very handy to used this application and this comment also by my self ( not like other application force to comment ) . Normally this application can download from many crack store and when i used - i feel very useful and that why I consider I should really pay respect to technician and i buy this application . I really really guarantee and recommend to iPhone users to try this . Thanks to application technician.
- Tom Biel
- 58.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2020 Imagam, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.