Most intuitive, feature loaded and dependable file manager in the App Store!
Whether you are looking for just a PDF Viewer with annotations and search, connectivity to many file cloud services, sharing file between your computer, voice recorder, web downloader or text editor, iFiles 2 is the only file manager you will ever need.
• Supported Online Cloud Services and Protocols:
Dropbox, Google Drive, iCloud, Box.net, OneDrive, SMB/CIFS, SugarSync, AFP (Mac), FTP/FTPS, SFTP, Flickr, Google Photos, Facebook, Rackspace CloudFiles, CloudApp, PogoPlug, WebDav, Amazon S3, ownCloud, 4Shared, also using Amazon S3: DreamObjects and UltiCloud.
• PDF Reader with annotations, exceptional speed, search, and customizable!
- The most advanced PDF reading engine with search
- Support for all common annotation types: drawings, highlights, notes, stamps, free text, images, sound recordings, and so much more
- Saving directly to a cloud service with offline support
• File Sharing
- Easily transfer files between your computer and iFiles using (SMB or HTTP) sharing or upload files over USB using iTunes.
- Export/import files to/from another app using extensions support
- Open In support to and from iFiles
- Email file or links for supported services
• New audio player/engine:
- Streaming - FLAC support - Inter-app audio, flexible audio bar,
- Equalizer build into audio bar for easy access
- Background audio
• File Manager
Intuitive and feature loaded; just tap and hold on a file for quick file operations, edit mode for multiple file operations,
easily change between icon and list view, convenient and powerful sort options, use two finger pinch to change thumbnails size in icon mode, support for iPad split screen mode.
- Unarchive common formats: Zip, RAR, 7-zip, Tar, Gzip, and Bzip2
- Create zip files
- File operations: move, copy, upload, download, rename, delete, email, compress, share, batch rename, share, export, open in
- Thumbnails: image, video, PDF, and all supported by given service
- Popup menu - Tap and hold on file to display context popup menu with file operations
- Edit mode for multiple file operation
- Properties - view and change folder and files properties: color label, icon, and rename. For services with supported API you can edit: comments, description, tags/keywords, privacy, copy/generate links
- Convenient add menu: new folder, text file, voice recording, import, copy from, from photos, camera, from clipboard
- Batch rename - rename multiple files at once
• Other features
- Tabs - Multiple tabs can be opened at the same time
- Web browser and downloader
- Voice Recorder
- Passcode lock
- Advanced transfer manager with background support
- Print files using AirPrint
- Create and edit text files
- Photo library Import
- Camera support
- Audio Player (WAV, MP3, M4A, CAF, AIF, AIFF, ACC, FLAC)
- Video Player (iPhone supported formats: MP4, MOV, MPV, 3GP, M4V)
- Image Viewer (JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP, TIF, TIFF, ICO, CUR, XBM)
- View RTF (Rich Text Format) and RTFD
- View iWorks (Pages, numbers, Keynote) ’08 and ’09 (with or without Preview)
- View Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• We are constantly add new features, latest once:
Batch Rename, SMB/CIFS support, folder synchronization, tabs, new redesigned Interface, document provider extension support., iPad split view support, and more.
or follow us on twitter:
- Drag and Drop support
- Dropbox date modified fix
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
With the advent of iOS FILES app and the updates on iFiles 2 it is possible to import all your previously created iFILES. You might need iCloud, DropBox or some other cloud service, but for those looking for an app where you can create docs (TXT), create folders, and folders within folders, or import PNG, PDF, or other file formats, as well as back up to iTunes via File Sharing, this might be the app for you. Minus 1 star for the total lack of support and no FAQs on the developer website. Got a problem? You are on your own.
Great App, One Security Shortcoming
Love this app, best file manager for iOS. Been using since version 1. One shortcoming: Password locked folders should NOT be accessible over the Wifi or SMB sharing - the contents are completely exposed with NO password needed. This is easy to fix and I hope the developer implements the change to lock down these password protected folders. Been several months now since reporting this vulnerability with no action taken so removing one star.
Been using iFiles since my first iPad2
Yeah, I know the developer was available for a while when iFiles2 showed up and then he disappeared. Can’t blame him. I am sure he has a life to life.
But this app still is very useful for lot of little things:
I can drop a micro python file wirelessly from the Pythonista app on my iPad and flash it via a raspberry pi to a micro bit. This is a big deal for the school where I teach programming to children.
Also is a great place to store local files that don’t need backing up.
You can create .txt files
You can drag and drop files in google drive which you can’t do anymore in the native app.
All kinds of goodies...
- Tom Biel
- 85.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2016 Imagam, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.