Files HD (formerly known as Downloads HD - Download Manager for iPad) features a Web browser that lets you save documents to your iPad so that you can work with them offline. It has a built-in file manager, with robust viewer for all iOS supported document types, powerful photo browser, advanced PDF reader, full Dropbox support, and more.
√ Tabbed browser
- Provides a user experience very similar to Safari
- Supports unlimited tabs
- Tap and hold on a link to open it in new tab or download it
- Fully featured bookmark manager
- History support
- Address bar auto-completion
- HTTP basic authentication
- Form-based authentication
- Integrated Google or Yahoo! search
- Ability to spoof browser's User-Agent string to display web pages like Firefox
- Unified smart search field. Type a URL or search term in the unified smart search field, the browser automatically suggests the closest match to what you’re looking for.
√ Download manager
- Fast downloading speed
- Save pages with images for offline viewing
- Supports resuming of interrupted downloads reliably
- Live download progress bar and speed indicator
- Active downloads badge number
- Add arbitrary download link
- Always download with correct filename
- Ability to download file of unknown size
√ File manager
- Folders support
- Move, rename and delete files
- Search by file name
- Document viewer that supports .pdf, .doc, .xls, .ppt, .txt, .html, .webarchive and .rtf file formats
- Extract ZIP and RAR archives
- Import photos from camera roll
√ Dropbox integration
- Upload, download and manage files
- Sync what you want, keep files on your device
√ Advanced PDF viewer
- Huge PDF files work flawlessly
- Text search
- Tap PDF links to jump across the file
√ Photo viewer
- Swipe to move between images in a folder
- Zoom in and out with pinch gesture
- Thumbnails view of all images in a folder
- Ability to save images to photo album
√ File transfer
- iTunes USB File Sharing lets you drag and drop files between your iPad and computer
- Supports HTTP and FTP protocols
- Transfer files to and from computer that is in the same Wi-Fi network
- Send files as email attachments
√ Passcode lock
√ Mobile Safari integration
- Bookmarklet that lets you send links from Mobile Safari to Files HD
- Background downloading
√ Inter-app document interchange
- Other apps can save their files to Files HD (e.g. Email app can save attachments to Files HD)
√ Recovery Mode
- If the browser caught in an endless loop of pop-up alerts, go to the iOS built-in "Settings" app, find "Files HD", turn on "Recovery Mode", then force-quit and relaunch the app.
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
What happened Guys, this is an amazing app, but it crashes all of a sudden
I have been using this App for years on the Ipad pro and storing all my work files ( videos, PDFs, Presentations..etc), all of a sudden yesterday the App started to crash and i have over 100GB of files on it, and moving these files out of this App is hectic process ( one file at a time!!!). This app need support big time
Tried it in it’s early stages a few years back. It’s certainly come a long way since then, and it was the best working application that I could find back then as well. You’ve done a great job with minding its operation, and add updates as often as anything of any kind I’ve seen. By the way to those reading this; imo, it is well worth the couple of dollars (one. time payment) to upgrade to the Pro. A lot more for very little. And your hearing this from a thrifty Yankee who’s in his 60’$, and rarely bites for the “Fancy Dan” little extras.
Keep up the good work, and thank you.
Could use a delete or move downloads in a view mode. Currently, you have to fist view a picture, then go back to the file view to delete. Hard to do with large numbers of files, or names containing long and complex names. I have not found a way to export files to another app, like iPhoto. Another nice feature would be to have choices for how files/pictures are arranged. For example, by name, date, size, or type/kind.
- Hian Zin Jong
- 29.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2019 Hian Zin Jong
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.