- login with Apple option
- new and improved invitation system
- multiple modifications based on user feedback
- bugfixes and stability improvements
Downtime Manager is a companion app for the 5th edition of the Greatest Role-playing Game on Earth!
How does it work?
1. Game session ends and the date for the next one is set.
2. The DM sets the length of downtime till the next session.
3. The DM selects the available activities for the party.
4. Players select and play activities or minigames, get rewards, stay in character.
5. Next gaming session comes! Jump right into the game.
- create party
- invite party members
- create downtime session
- approve downtime activities selected by players
- chat with your players
- upload your character (manually)
- choose downtime activity
- monitor downtime progress
- get downtime reward
- play minigames (traffic jam, dice, very-very basic arena fight)
- party chat
We’re playing D&D since 1994. We’re ancient. We can still remember our university years, having one or two gaming sessions every week, talking about the party all the time, keeping the dice bag and the character sheet with us – just in case. Now we’re past 40, we can only play four, probably five times a year, spending a weekend with the next mind-bending adventure of our Evil DM.
On the roadmap:
- integration with 3rd party character creators
- custom downtime activities, homebrew options
- customizable downtime sessions: which activities are allowed, etc.
Please give us feedback! Join our Discord Channel!
- incorrectly displayed magic armors
- ambiguous armor names
- checks and alerts when trying to save incorrect or incomplete character sheets
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I opened the app about 4 successful times. Each time it got worse on the loading time. The 4th time it closed out completely and haven’t been able to open it since. 05/7 tried again and found a help on discord. Joining. So far this really does seem like a great app to have but may need to work to get it running a bit better. Though I had the issues above, I’m not giving up because it has a lot of potential
Honestly this app is bursting at the seams with potential. It’s nowhere near that at the moment, but I would easily pay 5 bucks for this if the developers follow through. At the moment I would give it 2-3 stars but I’m giving it 5 in the hopes that it’ll boost the attention.
Email invites not working.
Needs to be customizable by DMs for downtime costs and activities.
Sooooo much potential, will be an easy 5 star money purchasable app with updates and changes. Keep going!
- Fanatic 5 Solutions Korlatolt Felelossegu Tarsasag
- 376.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- © Fanatic 5 Solutions
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.