Down for a Tennis challenge? 5 on 5 Soccer? Need a Travel Buddy? New to a city looking to make new friends? Friends are busy? DownToDash connects people to ‘get social - get active - get going’.
Meet people around you who are down to do what you want to do whether it’s sports, partying, movie nights, bowling or workouts. Decide what you feel like doing, browse and connect with people around you and never be bored again. With DTD Plans you can add your schedule for what you are down to do (example: play Tennis on Thursday at 5 pm).
And why stop there? Be spontaneous when you travel across the world because wherever you decide to go we’ll have a new set of people who are down to ______ with you.
Get social - get active - get going!
- Sign with Facebook to build your profile easily or sign up with an email account
- Select what you are usually down to do (which can be changed or edited at any time)
- Discover people near you who are down for the same as you
- Anonymously Swipe down for the profiles you are down to ______ with
- When the people you select swipes down for you too, you can connect with each other
- You can post a specific plan (example: play Tennis on Thursday at 5 pm) and others can swipe down for the plan
- Chat and group chat to ______ together!
Currently available in universities across the US, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, Singapore and India.
Privacy: Nothing will be posted to Facebook.
- Improved user experience
Ratings and Reviews
Concept is great. Loads of potential
I downloaded it knowing there would be nobody in my area — but I wanted to look at the interface. I was right it hasn’t spread to my home town — but I was pleasantly surprised when I went to the events page there were in fact events listed for my town. Until it catches on popularity wise I definitely see that as a bonus.
I believe once you get the kinks out and people learn about this it is going to be popular.
A must-get app for college students!
Ever since I used DTD, you have no idea how many people I’ve met and become good friends with. So convenient to plan last minute meet-ups with my friends and create study groups. I use this app during my finals seasons all the time to form groups and it’s very easy to gather people :)
The only thing I would tweak about the app is to maybe include a few more interests as well as allowing a group of people to meet another group of people.
- Anuja Shah
- 63 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2015 . All Rights Reserved. DownToDash
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.