Get the step-by-step horsemanship help you need to get results and build a safe, fun partnership with your horse. 86 hours of free videos! Horse trainer Clinton Anderson is best known for his easy-to-understand teaching style that makes it possible for horsemen of all levels and horses from all disciplines to get results.
Whether you’re a rank beginner or a professional horseman, you’ll find training tips and inspiration in this easy-to-use app to take your horsemanship to the next level and fine-tune your skills. Retrain a problem horse with dangerous behavior or train a futurity prospect – the Downunder Horsemanship Method will help you achieve your dreams!
This on-the-go, interactive training tool:
• Provides free access to the Downunder Horsemanship Method, Clinton’s tips and selected full-length training sessions to improve your horsemanship.
• Connects No Worries Club members to exclusive content, including monthly videos, Q&As with Clinton, the Testing the Method series, forums, and issues of the quarterly No Worries Journal.
• Allows you to interact with your digital kits and premium content purchased through Downunder Horsemanship.
Key features of the Downunder Horsemanship app:
• Download videos and training content to access while you’re at the barn or on the trail without eating up your data.
• Bookmark important tips you want to refer back to.
• Take notes while watching the Fundamentals Series videos.
• Use integrated links within the app to always stay connected to Downunder Horsemanship’s events and news and updates.
The app will continually be updated with new and helpful video tutorials and content.
Fixes Stability Issues
Ratings and Reviews
Love being able to download the videos with WiFi and then watching them anywhere with out using data!!!!! I’ve always downloaded the Journals and went through moving them to my Kindle app. Now it’s all one step and all in one app! Makes being a No Worries Club Member even more valuable than it already was. App is 5 stars but hoping DUH at some point offers discounts on the digital Kits to members who have purchased the original ones through DUH in the past.
Best Barn App
I am a NWC member. I have been dreaming about this for 5 years! Dreams do come true! I love having this at my fingertips! I bought my fundamentals kit a few years ago and it was unlocked when I logged on. I couldn’t believe it! So glad I don’t have to rebuy. Unfortunately I bought my intermediate kit second hand so I won’t have that one unlocked when it becomes available. Love the method! ❤️
I LOVE this app! Ill give you 4 great reasons why,
1) the guy with the horses is very specific, he explains it in a way that makes a ton of sense
2) the guy in the video also isn’t one of those people who just gets on camra and says what to do, he says and does it at the same time.
3) it has so many options! from training these tiny little foals, to on the trail!
4) and it’s awesome that it isn’t just mustangs, it can be so many different breeds! I know that when I asked if it was only mustangs it may have sounded dumb, but for years and years I’ve tried to find the perfect app to train my dream horse, but a lot of the apps where only a certain breed,
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Downunder Horsemanship, Inc.
- 228.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2020 Downunder Horsemanship. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.