LA County DPSS Mobile app allows users to:
- View your case benefits and status
- View your EBT balance
- Search nearest available Free ATMs, Paid ATMs, and CalFresh stores
- Take a picture to upload verification documents to your approval/pending cases
- Take a picture to upload proof of the changes reported on your Semi Annual Report (SAR-7) or Quarterly Report (QR-7).
- View verification uploaded history
Simply log into the mobile app with the Customer ID and PIN provided to you by DPSS.
To upload your SAR-7 or QR-7 proof documents, you must already have submitted your report online at https://yourbenefits.laclrs.org
Log on to Your Benefits Now (YBN) at https://yourbenefits.laclrs.org to
- View your benefits information
- Submit SAR-7 and QR-7
- View Electronic Notices (eNOA)
- Apply online for CalWorks, CalFresh, Medi-Cal
- View your worker information
- Find your district office location and hours of operation
- Schedule VITA appointment
Version iOS App 3.1.0
- Added 9 additional document types for GR program.
- Fixed case name displaying to include middle name and suffix.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app is very helpful for the most part since it saves you from a trip to the offices and from waiting there when needing to present paperwork. The only thing The app needs to make it perfect is the ability to receive and view my notices here to easily access them because it’s a bit annoying at the actual website when viewing on smart phone.
Easy to Use
For a government assistance app, this is surprisingly easily to navigate. The interface is simple and intuitive, making it easy to check your benefits on the fly. A few extra features would be appreciated, such as being able to start/submit a new application or recertification, but overall it’s a well done application.
Good App for what it does
This App is for people who already applied or have an open case. It isn’t for applying. The App description tells you what you can do through the app and what you have to go to the website to do. As long as you understand that, you’re good.
- County of Los Angeles - Department of Public Works
- 10.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Los Angeles County
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.