Supper accurate multi division programmable metronome—Almost any kind of complex rhythms can be built up easily with six independent note divisions.
• Generate frame level accuracy of pulse.
• 6 independent note divisions.
• Volume slider and mute buttons for each division.
• Visual effects—Pendulum animation, flashing screen.
• Tap tempo.
• Halftime function.
• Adjustable swing feel functions.
• Loop timer.
• Tuning tone generator—adjustable frequency and note.
• Appearance can be adjusted to suit your taste.
Premium Features Accessible To Registered Users (In-App Purchase) :
• Assign your choice of note value, polyrhythm setting, tupet setting or a sequence you created for each divisions.
• Assign your choice of sound sample from preset sounds or your own sounds for each divisions.
• Multi beat mode—Set time-signature and number of bars to repeat. Select arbitrary beats to create complex rhythms. Velocity for each selected beats can be adjusted.
• All of your settings ,including BPM and sound for each division, can be saved for later recall and stored in a playlist.
• Sound-Set—Create a set of sounds for quick sound change.
• Coach functions—Gradual up down / Quiet count. Unlimited number of settings can be saved.
• Sync library and settings on multiple devices via iCloud.
• Runs in background.
Minor bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Only works with ringer on and does not work in background :(
I have been using this met for a couple years and it’s been wonderful up until recently- now it only works when my ringer is on and will not play if I close out of the app. I tried restarting my phone and uninstalling/reinstalling the app but I’m still having the same issue.
Developer Response ,
Hi, Thanks for the input. Ver 4.3.4 fixes the issue. If you still have any trouble, please contact me at email@example.com. Best regards.
This app needs a users manual
I bought it, but I’m not going to use it. I can tell you that it is a well thought out, versatile, and feature rich, app. Here is my example: 2/4 time, on beat #1 play four 16th notes, the first two notes are assigned sound A. The second two are assigned sound B. For beat #2 use sounds A and B to play two 8th notes. This is the kind of metronome i use to practice drum sticking exercises. How can this be done? Maybe I can do it with the sequencer feature, but that is the main problem. The developer provides a sequencer, but no documentation on how to use it. It is not intuitive enough for the uninitiated. The built in help is lame; the online help does not exist. Ill go back to using Metronomics until there is better support for this app. Ill give it 5 stars when some better documentation shows up
Developer Response ,
Hi, Thank you so much for downloading Dr.Betotte TC and apologize for not providing enough documentation. I created a quick instruction to make sequence that you mentioned here. Please visit “http://ssworkssoftware.com/instructions/drbetottetc/help/“. If you have any question, please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fantastic app! Would like a better master volume control....
As a band director, I use this app (on the iPad) frequently. It has a lot of the functionality of a Dr. Beat.
I wish, however, that it had a better master volume control. I find it difficult to quickly, easily, accurately control the master volume when I need to turn it up or down. Rather than having the relatively small volume control at the top of the app, I suggest adding a full-sized master volume slider along with the other sliders.
I also wish that it was possible to hide the playlist on the side as I only use that feature occasionally.
- Seishu Murakami
- 26.5 MB
Requires iOS 12.4 and watchOS 2.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © S's Works
- In-App Purchases
- Become a Registered User $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.