Supper accurate multi division programmable metronome—Almost any kind of complex rhythms can be built up easily with six independent note divisions.
• Generate frame level accuracy of pulse.
• 6 independent note divisions.
• Volume slider and mute buttons for each division.
• Visual effects—Pendulum animation, flashing screen.
• Tap tempo.
• Half & double time function.
• Adjustable swing feel functions.
• Loop timer.
• Tuning tone generator—adjustable frequency and note.
• Appearance can be adjusted to suit your taste.
• Send MIDI note messages for each division.
Premium Features Accessible To Registered Users (In-App Purchase) :
• Assign your choice of note value, polyrhythm setting, tupet setting or a sequence you created for each divisions.
• Assign your choice of sound sample from preset sounds or your own sounds for each divisions.
• Multi beat mode—Set time-signature and number of bars to repeat. Select arbitrary beats to create complex rhythms. Velocity for each selected beats can be adjusted.
• All of your settings ,including BPM and sound for each division, can be saved for later recall and stored in a playlist.
• Sound-Set—Create a set of sounds for quick sound change.
• Coach functions—Gradual up down / Quiet count. Unlimited number of settings can be saved.
• Sync library and settings on multiple devices via iCloud.
• Runs in background.
Add-On Feature : (Contains some premium functions which can be unlocked using In-App Purchase)
• Song Player—Create chord progression by typing chord name and play along with the metronome.
Added "Ignore Touch-Down On The Slider Track" option in the preferences to prevent unwanted slider value jumps.(ON by default)
Ratings and Reviews
A fantastic app; the best metronome available.
This is by far the best metronome available in the app store; it’s versatile, endlessly customizable, and incredibly user-friendly. What’s more, the dev seems to be wonderfully responsive.
I do have a wish: I wish this metronome was configured to work as an AUV3 extension. No metronomes seem to do this; but it seems like it would be incredibly useful to be able to chain a metronome into a full sound production setup in an app like AUM or Audiobus. When I’m practicing or recording myself playing piano, it’s usually inside AUM; and while it works to have Dr Betotte open in a floating tab (it’s great that it has that functionality!) it is a little glitchy that way (has to be isolated every time you open it by sliding over, and sometimes crashes) and would work better if it were just directly chained into AUM as a AUV3 (or even IAA) sound module.
No other metronome app seems to do this, so it’s not something I’m annoyed about. Dr Betotte works so great without this feature that I’ll be happy with it and use it anyway. But it would be a cool way to distinguish the app, since there seems to be a vast ocean of relatively basic metronomes.
Still, this is the best one. It’s very good.
Reliable and Flexible
I’ve been using this app since 2010, and it’s been an awesome [doctor brand] replacement, in my pocket!
In recent years, I’ve made extensive use of the flexible and easy playlists for a variety of settings. Syncing via iCloud has enabled creating playlists on my iPhone, then running them on an older, dedicated device for playback, which has been a great workflow.
This app needs a users manual
I bought it, but I’m not going to use it. I can tell you that it is a well thought out, versatile, and feature rich, app. Here is my example: 2/4 time, on beat #1 play four 16th notes, the first two notes are assigned sound A. The second two are assigned sound B. For beat #2 use sounds A and B to play two 8th notes. This is the kind of metronome i use to practice drum sticking exercises. How can this be done? Maybe I can do it with the sequencer feature, but that is the main problem. The developer provides a sequencer, but no documentation on how to use it. It is not intuitive enough for the uninitiated. The built in help is lame; the online help does not exist. Ill go back to using Metronomics until there is better support for this app. Ill give it 5 stars when some better documentation shows up
Developer Response ,
Hi, Thank you so much for downloading Dr.Betotte TC and apologize for not providing enough documentation. I created a quick instruction to make sequence that you mentioned here. Please visit “http://ssworkssoftware.com/instructions/drbetottetc/help/“. If you have any question, please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Seishu Murakami
- 31.6 MB
- Requires iOS 14.5 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.5 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.5 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Seishu Murakami
- In-App Purchases
- Become a Registered User $9.99
- Song Player $9.99