Dr. Bill is one of the fastest and most reliable medical billing applications in Canada. Bill on your smartphone and get billing agent support. Skip the paperwork, boost productivity and earn more.
- 1,500+ physicians use Dr. Bill Canada-wide
- 97% payout success rate
- 8 billing experts
*Save time (lots of time)*
Dr. Bill makes billing for your in-patient work easier than ever. When you see a patient, simply snap a photo of their hospital label and add a billing item and diagnoses. That's it. No more data entry. No more paperwork.
Our experienced in-house billing agents will review every claim and submit it to MSP, OHIP and AHCIP on your behalf. If there are holdings or rejections, we will follow up and make sure they're paid.
A study by the Canadian Medical Association revealed that the average physician fails to bill for at least 5% of the insured services they provide. With Dr. Bill, you will never miss a claim again.
We’ve also built billing rules into Dr. Bill so you can get smart, real-time billing suggestions. This means fewer rejections and more approved payments.
*Manage your billing with bank-level security*
Dr. Bill encrypts all sensitive data both in transmission and during storage. The data is stored on secure servers in Canada and never shared with anybody.
*Track every claim every step of the way*
After you have submitted your claims, you'll be notified of any rejections or holdings. You'll also see which ones we're actively following up on. With a 97% payout success rate, Dr. Bill makes sure no claim falls through the cracks.
Currently available in British Columbia (MSP), Ontario (OHIP), and Alberta (AHCIP).
Dr. Bill Terms and Conditions: https://www.dr-bill.ca/terms-and-conditions
- Fixed an issue that could cause a crash when the list of patients is updated. (BIL-1033).
- Fixed a bug where the home screen patient list displayed removed patients. (BIL-908)
- Fixed a crash that could occur due to a concurrency issue when updating the user profile. (BIL-894)
- Fixed a bug where the profile was not available during the profile update. (BIL-876)
- Fixed an issue that could cause claims with custom amounts to be set to $0. (BIL-1065)
- Fixed issue that could cause patients in the patient list to reorder unexpectedly when there were duplicate last names. (BIL-1067)
- Fixed an issue that could cause a crash when deselecting a diagnosis. (BIL-1083)
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Sensitive Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- RBC Medical Billing Inc
- 80 MB
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2021 RBC Medical Billing Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.