Dr. Bill makes medical billing pain-free for doctors. Stop using paper, index cards and clunky software - our app makes billing simple. Save time & earn more.
• Log claims with your phone in 30 seconds.
• View reports and see what was paid, rejected & reclaimed.
• Securely share patient information with colleagues.
• Get prompts to help you bill better and reduce rejections.
• Manage claims on our secure system & keep patient data safe.
• Get answers from our team of billing experts.
Dr. Bill makes medical billing pain-free. When you see a patient, simply snap a photo of their hospital label and add a billing item and diagnoses. That's it.
Trace every claim each step of the way. When the ministry or health insurance provider processes the claim, you'll be notified of any rejections or holdings.
A study by the Canadian Medical Association revealed that the average physician fails to bill for at least 5% of the insured services they provide. With Dr. Bill, you'll never miss a claim again.
We've also built billing rules into Dr. Bill, so you can get smart, on-time billing suggestions. This means fewer rejections and more payments!
You can protect your data with Touch ID or a 4-digit passcode. Dr. Bill encrypts all sensitive data both in transmission and during storage. The data is stored on secure servers in Canada and is never shared.
Currently available in British Columbia (MSP), Ontario (OHIP), and Alberta (AHCIP).
- Patient records older than 18 months are deleted. (#1301)
- The billing province can now be changed in the account settings menu. (#1244)
- Help and support resources are more readily available on the new Help tab. (#1247)
- Refreshed the look of the home screen, and added a new account settings menu. (#1243)
- A new tab bar affords a fresh way to create new claims and navigate within Dr. Bill. (#1245)
- Duplicating a record always opens the claim editor. (#1229)
- A bug where searching and then assigning a patient to a group from the patient list assigned some other patient to the selected group. (#1269)
- A bug where searching and then trying to remove a patient from a patient group resulted in a crash. (#1303)
- A bug where the app would crash after logout. (#1308)
- A bug where users could not delete diagnoses from the multi-select bar. (#1170)
- Pendar Labs
- 73.2 MB
Requires iOS 12.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Grouse Software Labs 2019
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.