Dr Lal PathLabs Quality and Service is now being made available at your fingertips via our Mobile App, which has been made with utmost care and the objective of keeping it simple yet effective. Key features of the app include:
1. Book a Home Collection: Now you can book right from the comfort of your Home or Office with a few clicks. Before booking a test, you can also check test details, which include Pre-test information, Reports availability time, Components in the test etc. You can either pay online (Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking) or via Cash on Collection.
Choose from a range of Health Checkups, Lipid and Thyroid Profiles, Blood and Urine tests.
2. Book a Radiology Appointment: Now you can also book a radiology appointment. Select from a range of test including ECG, X-ray, Echo etc. You may pay online via secure state-of-the-art Payment Gateways or pay at the center.
3. Keep track of your health with My Wellness section. Measure your steps (via Apple Health), calorie and water intake. That's not it, you can even keep a tab on your Vitals like Blood Pressure and BMI for a healthier life.
4. All your reports are now available on the app. You can now see a cumulative report, which is a single report of all your tests done with Dr Lal PathLabs. Via trends, you can see how your health parameters have changed over time.
5. Whether you are looking for a specific lab or Labs Near to you (using GPS), you can now find on the app in a jiffy! What’s more is that you can also find other information (Lab address, Opening timings, Contact numbers, Payment modes, Facilities available, Photos etc.) also on the app. You can even navigate to the centers from the app itself.
6. All your queries are solved 24*7 with the help of Chat Bot. Request for a home collection, check the status of your report, find nearby centers, check info for a test and look up for health packages.
7. Search: Search for a Test, a Health Package, or a Lab Address in the app itself.
8. Test Packages: a Separate section only pertaining to the packages is also made available on the app for a faster navigation.
If you face any issues while using our app(crashes, screen freeze, buttons not working etc..) then click the left menu in the app and submit your query under ‘Report a Bug’ section. For feedback related to our Home Collection services, please submit the same under ‘Feedback’ section.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Well designed app
The app works really well for a single user. However, if you want to capture data and reports of family members easily, the design of the app is not suitable for this. Market competitors like Thyroapp do this family data capture more cleanly.
This app shows you any duplication of tests - which is very helpful in managing cost of testing.
Home. Collector comes in proper uniform sanitizes everything, good attitude, takes the garbage with him
Pathetic service by Lal Path labs
Mom Collection was done more than 24 hours ago and no results are available yet. They keep stating that they have registered the complaint and keep escalating it but cannot find a lab ID or get me results meanwhile my mother who is extremely ill and is suffering and I cannot get any results to her doctor. Multiple phone calls emails and chats have gotten me nowhere. They keep escalating things I still can’t find anything. Very very disappointing Service be careful when using this lab
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.