Dr. Laura's Moral Compass brings the advice of Dr. Laura to your iPhone or iPad. Filled with features, the Moral Compass is the app Dr. Laura fans have been waiting for. Search by keywords or browse through listener's questions about love, marriage, motherhood and more. Read Dr. Laura's advice for each and find the answers you want.
The Moral Compass has been written exclusively for your questions and is not just quotes from the show. Each piece of advice is exclusive to this app. Designed with you in mind, the Moral Compass app will be updated every month, adding new advice and new features.
****** ADDED FEATURES:
- Play "Spin the Compass", a Magic 8-ball type game where you ask questions to get a random entertaining response from Dr. Laura
- Select your favorite advice and share it with your friends via email and Facebook
- Direct access to Dr. Laura's new Facebook, Twitter, RSS and YouTube
This is the only official Dr. Laura app available. We hope you enjoy it and will continue to support and update it often to provide you with the best possible experience.
Look for the VIP version as well with no ads, VIP access, personalized advice and more!
We welcome your thoughts. Each month updates will add more advice to your app. Please visit us at www.DrLauraApps.com
- update for iPad 3.2 users
- update to facebook viewing
Ratings and Reviews
Good but needs a little help
I love Dr. Laura and her advice. However the search for topics on this app could be So Much Better! Please have someone on your staff better this. Or hire someone else to revamp this into a more user friendly site. I have read through all the topics, even though I had to start at the beginning each time. I'm sure you have much more material than is here... I'd love to have it available for easier reference.
Cute but needs some tuning
Love Dr Laura. The app is cute. Her advice on various caller topics is concise and on par with what you'd hear on her show. I love that you can separately save your favorite advice for easy reference.
Three things need tuning:
1. The search isnt great at returning the advice you want. Parenting returned strange results
2. I'd like to see the advice categorized instead of listed alphabetically.
3. Either shorten the advice headers or allow for the full question to show in both the list AND on the advice screen. There are many questions where the last several words are cut off and no where to see it's entirety.
Has potential, needs work
Needs more search results, more in depth advice. The little magic 8 ball obviously isn't intended to be serious, but it shouldn't really be on there. I would LOVE to be able to search for topics and get directed to a show of hers. I love dr Laura.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.