■ Use your puzzle skills to eliminate pesky viruses!
• Match capsules with viruses and watch them disappear! Simply match three objects of the same color vertically or horizontally to clear them.
• Luckily, Dr. Mario and friends have virus-busting skills, and you can use leftover half-capsules to strategically zero in on especially meddlesome viruses.
• Take your time, because each puzzling configuration of viruses must be cleared using a limited number of capsules. Keep calm to plan your approach, and you'll rid Dr. Mario's world of viruses in no time!
■ Paging Dr. Mario!
• A colorful cast of viruses has Dr. Mario's world in a panic! Dr. Mario and friends have put on lab coats and grabbed capsules! Now they're ready to eliminate those unruly viruses.
• Dr. Mario isn't the only one on call—Dr. Peach, Dr. Bowser, and others are on duty. Staff up with assistants like Goomba, Koopa Troopa, and Buzzy Beetle to help your doctors out with additional skills.
• Doctors and assistants have various virus-busting skills, so experiment to find a combination that suits your style and pace.
• Hundreds of stages over many different worlds are ready for you to save! New worlds, new doctors, and more will be delivered on a regular basis.
■ Play together with friends and family around the world!
• You're not in this alone—send and receive stamina-giving hearts to use in stage mode! Then, show off your puzzle-solving progress.
• In versus mode, you can turn up the intensity on your virus-busting by challenging others to a one-on-one showdown—without using hearts!
• Find the right combo of doctor and assistants and aim for victory online to earn battle points and increase your tier!
• This game is free to start, with optional in-game purchases.
• Persistent Internet and compatible smart device required. Data charges may apply.
• May contain advertising.
Implemented bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
I give 4 stars now because I received some extra lives, coins and diamonds. I’m not sure if this was to comp me or something everyone received. However it seems more fair. I will continue to keep an eye out to see how the game play is (hopefully improved).
The game is fun but the app takes your lives and coins. Whenever you play a timed level, you lose a life even if you win that level... I also noticed that you lose lives when you replay levels to try and get a better score (3 stars). It could be that that’s why the timed levels end up with me losing lives when I win. Either way, it’s ridiculous to lose a life when you win a level. Also, twice today while playing a timed level, the game stops itself (you see the turning pill) and even though you can’t do anything, you see the time clock tick down (in chunks since it’s glitchy). I lost two lives because of it and 200 coins I spent on an upgrade. It’s not worth it if I only get 5 min of play (or less) at a time. Then it takes 30 min to replenish one life. Why would anyone waste money on this app if it so easily gets rid of your lives and coins for no good reason. I think recently took a star away from the review because these past two nights I have received an error that the game is offline for maintenance. It was only a little after 9pm this evening and the message states it will be down until midnight.
Great game, needs bugs fixed
I love the concept of the game, it presents a good challenge and different ways to approach things. It’s a unique game and addicting. However, the game freezes, crashes, or glitches far too often. On numerous occasions, I’ve beat a more difficult level only to have my screen frozen on the clearer screen. The only way to remedy the issue is to close out the app, which results in me having to complete the level again. It’s very frustrating. As others have said, my game crashes occasionally which also ends the present game. This creates another issue of lives, it’s frustrating to complete levels (which takes a life) only to have the game mess up and you have to use another life on a level you already completed. If these issues were fixed, I’d be playing this game all the time!
Edit: it would be great if developers could arrange it to where the character skills actually help out. For instance, if I only have two viruses left and I’m using Bowser, my power up should actually hit those two viruses and not two rows that have nothing in them.... or when you’re down to one, the capsule should change to match that color to help out. It seems like you did it this way to make money. (This is more of a personal complaint, I am honestly more concerned about the bugs being fixed.)
Some parts ok, some not.
Ok I like the game overall and the game play. I even like the changes from original in that sense too. But I have a couple of issues. One, and I have noticed a lot having these issues; there is a major issue with loading errors and things during the middle of levels and it often takes away resources when you swipe out and come back to it, which is truly ridiculous. I mean it is a brand new game. Also, I do not like that I am stuck with my doctor. I feel like if it gives you 3 choices at the beginning, you should be able to switch between those 3. It is unfair, that you are stuck with your choice especially since maybe you didn’t understand at first and since the skills build so slowly. And to my understanding that’s the only way to get more I think? Hopefully y’all can get bugs worked out soon, otherwise I might not keep playing. But for now I will be patient.
Originally gave y’all 3 stars now dropping to two. Glad you fixed bugs, seems to be all right so far, but I now have a new issue. I leveled up my doctor to the second tier and I can’t get that tier unless I purchase it! That is ridiculous! Sad thing is I don’t mind in app purchases, but not if it is something I or any other player has rightly earned as an achievement-I am not made of money! And as I said I refuse to purchase sometimes rightfully earned! Still being patient because I love Mario, but if my patience drop much more, I will probably drop the game as well.
- Nintendo Co., Ltd.
- 194 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- ©2019 Nintendo Co-Developed by LINE and NHN
- In-App Purchases
- 20 Diamonds $1.99
- 53 Diamonds $4.99
- Special Pack A $14.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.