Start your trial subscription today and GET YOUR FIRST ISSUE FREE.
Piling extra green and less meat on your plate can protect your health, your waistline, and even your brain. But do you need to go vegetarian to reap the rewards? The Good Life explores in our June issue. Plus, discover three tricks to help you avoid tossing and turning, don’t miss our tips for no-frizz summer styles, check out the best all-natural beauty buys, and more!
Don't forget, you can get an interactive preview (on your iPhone, too!). Tap the cover to check out a few can't-miss features from this month's issue.
Get a healthy dose of fun with Dr. Oz The Good Life Magazine! Whether you want to cook easy, healthy meals, lose five pounds, sleep eight hours, or simply squeeze more fun out of every day, Dr. Oz The Good Life offers trusted advice and motivation to help you achieve your goals! With every issue, you'll find fresh, smart takes on health, happiness, and living and loving fully. Plus, Dr. Oz The Good Life is enhanced for your iPad.
And now you can take advantage of our sharing, scrapbooking, and bookmarking features available on any device! Share and save your favorite fitness tips, healthy recipes, expert advice, and more!
Download our free app today, and subscribe and save!
• 1-year subscription available for $19.99, automatically renewed until canceled.
• 1-month subscription available for $1.99, automatically renewed until canceled.
• When purchasing through iTunes, your account will be charged at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription will auto-renew unless you turn this off 24 hours before the subscription runs out. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period.
Update today for minor bug fixes and performance enhancements. Please keep the feedback coming!
Ratings and Reviews
Chock full of great info
Was just over my friend's house for dinner and saw the Jan/Feb issue and had to have it! Went right home and ordered a digital subscription. Was annoyed that the current issue (Jan/Feb) had to be ordered separately from the subscription for an additional $3.99. However, as long as this magazine stays as good as it is now, I'll continue to get.
I have always been a fan of doctor OZ, i have relieved his magazine for a while now (hard copy). I recently decided to give the digital copy a try and i am not disappointed at all. I am not a fan of digital copies of reading material this is the first one that i can keep focus on and not put me to sleep and no useless ads to have to deal with. Worth the money
Did not work
Was very sad the could not view any of the downloads just a black screen
- Hearst Communications, Inc.
- 46.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Dr. Oz The Good Life © Hearst Communications, Inc. 2015. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- May/June 2014 $3.99
- March/April 2014 $3.99
- July/August 2014 $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.