Break out your scissors, paint, pens, clay and glue; it’s time for Art Class with Dr. Panda!
In Dr. Panda’s Art Class, there’s always something fun to make! Make your own kites and pinwheels and play with them when you’re done. Start spinning that clay, and make a pot, vase, cup or whatever you can imagine. You can even use fruit and create your own little friends, exactly as you want!
With Dr. Panda, you can learn and play! Let those creative juices flow and customize everything exactly how you’d like it! You can even learn from the game and make your own crafts in real life!
- 6 different crafts to make
- Limitless possibilities! Make everything your own!
- Play with your crafts when you’re done
- Kid-safe: No third-party ads or in-app purchases
- A combination of beautifully drawn 2D art and brand new 3D animations!
- Minimal UI and very easy to play; even the tiniest hands can play on their own
- Plenty of painting and crafting, without any mess or danger!
- Fold your paper in-game, then do it in real life (With adult supervision, of course!)
About Dr. Panda
Dr. Panda is a developer of games for kids. We develop games with educational values that help kids learn about the world. All of our games are safe and do not contain inappropriate content.
If you’d like to know more about us and how we design games for kids, visit our website www.drpanda.com/about. If you have any questions, feel free to send us an email at email@example.com or contact us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/drpandagames) or Twitter (www.twitter.com/drpandagames) or Instagram (www.instagram.com/drpandagames).
We've made a couple of changes to fix bugs and improve Dr. Panda Art Class. We hope you continue to enjoy it. If you have any feedback or comments, leave a review or tell us what you think at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fixed an issue where certain activities displayed incorrectly on some screen sizes
Ratings and Reviews
Good but can be Better 😢
Thanks for making this app free 😍🥇🏆
This app needs more designs stencils and more paint colors Also add more arts and crafts
Fun, bit too easy and needs save photo option
This is good for very, young children and takes minimal skill. My iPad art class for grades K to second graders use this as a filler project if finished with the primary Art project. They especially like the pottery. However, most seem to find it not that appealing, expend little effort and rush to complete all the options. We take screen shots to save the artwork but app really needs to add a save feature. Very surprised this save feature not part of this app when all others have this. This app best for preschool - k.
Always the same boring stuff
Please add more stuff and colors of paints, this gets boring quick!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Dr. Panda Ltd
- 278.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 6–8
- © Dr. Panda Limited
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.