Animal parents bring their babies to Dr. Panda Daycare and it is your kid’s job to take care of them!
* TOP PICK ON SMARTAPPSFORKIDS.COM! “A creative role-playing game full of cute critters and fun interactivity which is going to be used for hours and hours of creative play by your young ones”
* WIRED “This charming preschooler game promotes role-playing and creativity for young children”
* GIGGLEAPPS “Dr. Panda’s Daycare is a delightful role-playing app for toddlers and those in preschool”
Imagine and play in Dr. Panda Daycare! Dr. Panda Daycare is a virtual play app which stimulates creative thinking.
Animal parents are bringing their babies to Dr. Panda Daycare, and it is your kid’s job to help take care of them! You can play with them, put them to bed or have a birthday party, this game allows for nearly endless possibilities! For kids from 2 to 6 years old.
- Almost endless interactions, as well as role play elements like playing, putting animals to bed, cooking, feeding them, making music and much more
- Educational values: Stimulation of imagination and creativity, feeling of responsibility
- Create your own music in the music room!
- Kids and Parents Friendly: Easy-to-use interface and no reading required
- No third party advertisements or in-app purchases
About Dr. Panda
Dr. Panda is a developer of games for kids. We develop games with educational values that help kids learn about the world. All of our games are safe and do not contain inappropriate content.
If you’d like to know more about us and how we design games for kids, visit our website www.drpanda.com/about. If you have any questions, feel free to send us an email at email@example.com or contact us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/drpandagames) or Twitter (www.twitter.com/drpandagames) or Instagram (www.instagram.com/drpandagames).
We've made a couple of changes to fix bugs and improve Dr. Panda Daycare. We hope you continue to enjoy it. If you have any feedback or comments, leave a review or tell us what you think at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and Reviews
Dr. Panda daycare is a good game. It’s kinda boring at times but it’s good for toddlers and young children. I think they should add a feature that allows the baby animal’s parents to come back to pick up there children. It could make the game less boring. They should also add more characters and more rooms, like a bathroom. Overall a good game.
I downloaded this in hopes that it would bring back my childhood happiness. I was beyond disappointed when I realized that they conned me and took away the nap room and the music room. This is truly disappointing considering that I paid money for it and it was advertised in the app description. I remember playing this wonderful game as a child and having the most fun tucking in the little animals after they had music class. When I found out that I could no longer do this, tears welled in my eyes. I would love to get my money back and to say a personal word to Dr. Panda himself that he is responsible for my teenage depression. Just when I thought that there could be one thing in my life to make me happy, I was quickly proven wrong. In conclusion, I am distraught, disappointed, and utterly angry.
Okay...I'm 10 now and I love love love this game, I like talk to my self, I spent five hours just going over and over the same routine, Please Please get it, I let my 3-4 year old play and he knew every control, parents if you see this, the app is super worth it!!!!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Dr. Panda Ltd
- 156.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 0–5
- © Dr. Panda Limited
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.