Share hours of smiles with the one-of-a-kind Dr. Seuss characters found only in Dr. Seuss Treasury. Laugh and read-along with icons like The Grinch, The Cat in the Hat, The Lorax, Sam-I-Am from Green Eggs and Ham, Horton the Elephant and hundreds of other unique and zany characters found in Dr. Seuss Treasury.
Watch your loved one’s reading skills grow! Parents and teachers can view detailed reports like number of books read, hours read, pages turned, and words tapped.
Download Dr. Seuss Treasury today to explore all 55 incredible Dr. Seuss titles. Start your 30-day free trial with a monthly subscription and start the fun today!
- ENJOY over 50 beloved Dr. Seuss titles anywhere
- ENCOURAGE literacy skills with highlighted narration
- LEARN new vocabulary with tappable words and pictures
- SORT your book collection alphabetically, by series, or by publication date
- SEARCH for keywords in the title or even search the text of all Dr. Seuss titles
"Watch each story unfold onscreen with the same glorious imagery and words found in printed versions but with the added benefit of several interactive features." - Tillywig Toy Awards
"This is a great collection to share the wonder of Dr. Seuss with your children, and have them grow up with these wonderful books just like you once did.” - AppyMall
*** Featured by Apple - Best New Apps ***
*** National Parenting Publications Awards Gold Award Winner ***
*** Tillywig Award Winner ***
*** Recommended by Parents’ Choice (Children’s Media & Toy Reviews) ***
*** Academic's Choice "Smart Choice Media" Award Winner ***
Includes these 55 amazing Dr. Seuss stories:
And to Think That I Saw It on Mulberry Street
Bartholomew and the Oobleck
Did I Ever Tell You How Lucky You Are?
Dr. Seuss's ABC
Dr. Seuss’s Sleep Book
Fox In Socks
Green Eggs and Ham
Gustav, the Goldfish
Happy Birthday to You!
Hop on Pop
Horton Hatches the Egg
Horton Hears a Who!
How The Grinch Stole Christmas!
Hunches in Bunches
I Can Lick 30 Tigers Today!
I Can Read With My Eyes Shut!
I Had Trouble in Getting to Solla Sollew
If I Ran the Circus
If I Ran the Zoo
King Looie Katz
Marvin K. Mooney Will You Please Go Now!
Mr. Brown Can Moo, Can You?
Oh Say Can You Say?
Oh, the Places You'll Go!
Oh, the Thinks You Can Think!
On Beyond Zebra!
One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish
Scrambled Eggs Super!
Steak for Supper
Tadd and Todd
The 500 Hats of Bartholomew Cubbins
The Big Brag
The Bippolo Seed
The Butter Battle Book
The Cat In The Hat
The Cat In The Hat Comes Back
The FOOT Book
The Glunk That Got Thunk
The Great Henry McBride
The King’s Stilts
The Rabbit, The Bear, and the Zinniga-Zanniga
The Shape of Me and Other Stuff
The Strange Shirt Spot
There’s a Wocket in My Pocket!
Thidwick the Big-Hearted Moose
Too Many Daves
What was I Scared of?
Yertle the Turtle
You're Only Old Once
Official Dr. Seuss licensed App. Dr. Seuss Properties ™ & © 2014 Dr. Seuss Enterprises, L.P. All rights reserved.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
Subscribe monthly or use the purchase all option to access all content
Monthly subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
Your account will be charged for the monthly subscription renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
Monthly Subscription may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to Account Settings after purchase
No cancellation of the current monthly subscription is allowed during the active subscription period
Any unused portion of a 30-day free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when purchasing a subscription
- Added two user-requested Accessibility options:
1) In device Settings > Dr. Seuss, the user can enable the option to Mute All Sounds.
2) In device Settings > Dr. Seuss, the user can enable the option to display Page Navigation Buttons. This option allows the user to tap onscreen buttons (rather than swipe) to turn the page.
- Restore Purchases button is now more visible
- Fixed a logic bug which caused Restore Purchase to fail under certain conditions.
Ratings and Reviews
This app is amazing you don’t have to pay for any off the books you can just download them. My three year old daughter loves dr. Seuss books so this app is her kind of app with this app she can go on and the app and I don’t have to read for her the app can read to her and plus she even tries to read herself.
This app is not only fun it encourages kids to read like my daughter she loves trying to read by herself at night this is a perfect bed time story that I read to her and is so easy to get to I think that this is the most wonderful app ever and I encourage people to get it
Thank you developer for having a app like this 🙏😀
Developer Response ,
We're very happy your enjoying Dr. Seuss Treasury. Thank you for wonderful review!
Fun, but some drawbacks
Seems like a cool app.. but here are my drawbacks:
1. No sound options. I’d love to be able to turn off (or down) most of the sounds. A few sound effects from turning a page or pressing on an image of the book is fine, but the constant music when looking to select the books is just too much..
2. Too slow. There is so much going on in the pictures and not enough words. It’s a time waster, to me. My kid is already great at getting distracted by the pictures in the books, and all this swiping and moving and extra images is too much that it slows him down more. I’d like the simple book, just 1 page per screen (2 pages in horizontal view).
3. No streaming option. I don’t like having to download everything on my phone, taking up so much space. Especially since each book is so animated and requires more space. I would like to be able to just stream the book when I am at home or on the go. If I’m heading out of town, I would download some for that time if possible lack of connection. All other times, I’d rather it not be downloaded.
Now don’t get me wrong. I do love the content. I like that the books are sorted by grade so I can see where my child is at. I think the animation is cool in the books, just not as practical for my son.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your thoughtful feedback. We have shared your thoughts with the development team. Though there is always room for improvement, we are glad you are enjoying Dr. Seuss Treasury.
Our kids love certain Dr. Seuss books, but won't sit still for others. This app helps kids move smoothly through the books, and presents a great selection of the Dr. Seuss library.
I should advise that we never used the audio nor auto play, which are both included. One of the best aspects is that the app does NOT automatically renew after the free trial!
We will not renew the app, but will definitely buy the hardcover books that they enjoyed on the app. Would recommend this app.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your thoughtful review!
- Oceanhouse Media, Inc.
- 122.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Dr. Seuss Properties TM & © 2014 Dr. Seuss Enterprises, L.P. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $2.99
- Dr. Seuss Treasury - 1 Year Subscription $19.99
- Dr. Seuss Treasury $39.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.