Ready to take on the hottest dragon game and collect and breed tons of adorable fire-breathing dragons? Train them to your will, grow your collection, build your city, and prove your might to be the top Dragon Master in the world!
Build a Dragon City on floating islands, fill it with farms, habitats, buildings…and tons of dragons! Breed cute, baby dragons, treat them well and build farms to feed and evolve them into stunning monsters to expand your collection and battle them in the game's PvP Arenas!
Join forces with other Dragon Masters in the game by joining an Alliance! Interact in the chat, participate in Alliance events, trade Orbs, and unlock special rewards.
Combine dragons of Fire, Nature, Pure, Legend, and many other elements, to breed unique hybrids and expand your Dragon City collection. You can also collect dragons from events in the game!
- Complete the Dragon Book! There are over 1000 awesome dragons to breed and collect to make your Dragon City grow!
- New dragons join the game every week through breeding events and special islands.
- Decorate your dragons with cool Dragon Skins from special events.
- Adventure through the Dragon Quests and play against other Dragon Masters in the game's PvP Arenas to collect one-of-a-kind dragons, claim Warrior's Chests, and climb the leaderboards!
- Summon dragons to your city from a magical world in the Tree Of Life and try their skills.
- Collect Orbs and empower your dragons: See their strength in battle grow!
- Unlock advanced game features like the Ancient World and build the Guardian Dragon Towers.
- A social city! Join Alliances to battle with other Dragon Masters in Dragon City, chat with them, trade Orbs in the Trading Hub, share in Alliance Gift Events, and open Alliance Chests.
There are over 80 million Dragon Masters in Dragon City. What are you waiting for? Join the game and build your city today!
If you already love our game… Drop us a nice review :)
Dragon City is FREE to download and FREE to play. However, you can purchase in-app items with real money. If you wish to disable this feature of the game, please turn off the in-app purchases in your phone or tablet's Settings.
Follow Dragon City on Twitter: @DragonCityGame
Like our game on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DragonCity
Subscribe to the game's Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/DragonCityChannel
Check out other cool games from the creators of Dragon City: Monster Legends and Tasty Town!
Do Not Sell My Personal Information: https://www.take2games.com/ccpa/
Free Gems Island
Low on Gems? Simply tap on this shiny new Island to see your list of tasks and complete what you can to get FREE Gems!
Ratings and Reviews
If you’ve ever dreamed of ruling your own fantasy world populated with scaly serpents and other mythical beasties, Dragon City is a treasure trove. It’s delightfully satisfying to breed, hatch, and raise dragons with an array of elemental abilities, and then enter them in Pokémon-style battles against friends or exciting league tournaments. If you’re a more peaceful dragon-lord in search of relaxation, simply clear land, build habitats, and develop enough farms to feed your ever-growing population of wily wyverns.
Overall, this game is pretty epic! Cool dragons, awesome events, nice touch in detail, etc. Though I have a few reasons to why I didn't give this game five stars:
1. Even though the offers for the cool dragons and bonus chests and stuff are pretty cool, they still cost ALOT of gems... And sometimes you don't have that much. ( duh ) So obviously, you go to the shop and waste your precious money on something that isn't worth it. And not just the offers! Everything is connected; like... running out of food? Again, go to the shop. And suddenly... OH NO! You need gems to buy them... yada yada you go buy more, and suddenly you've wasted more money than you thought. This is just ONE of my reasons as to not giving five stars.
2. My second reason is pretty obvious: THIS GAME IS SUPER ADDICTING! Maybe not for everyone, but Like I said before, all those offers are just to get you excited and all... so you go waste all your money on them. As for me, well, it didn't end very well! I ended up buying TONS of gems and now I'm back to zero. And this literally happened in like 10 minutes!!! I ended up deleting the game... but to be honest, it wasn't ALL bad! I mean it's actually pretty fun to collect all these different dragons, have battles, and even socialize!
Friendly tips: don't get fooled by the snazzy looking offers, remind yourself that it's just a game! You can get all those things without having to waste your money. 😉
The best game ever
What time I just went to the play store and I wanted to find a game that was the best but I found my future I found Ragan city it was the best game ever and the best game I’ve ever seen in my life this is why I planned Dragon city every single day and check on my dragons I never thought I could be actually a pretend dragon master it’s not the most amazing game ever you get diamonds you get to feel your dragons I really love my dragons you get to get your Dragon I didn’t even think that I would like to dragons but Dragon city changed my life that’s why I love it and I give it five stars it’s the best thing ever bye you should try it out to buy ever since I’ve written my first lead letter I’ve seen a new life in front of because dragons I’ve seen that dragon scriptures but if they do you want them to they might not be real real creatures but in your imagination if you open your eyes do you want to fuse just close your eyes you’ll see everything you’ve ever wanted in your life so close your eyes and come in on dragon city it’s the best place you could ever close your eyes and Imagine Dragons Sameh wrote to you I didn’t notice that there’s something wrong I didn’t feel like there was a room for me I didn’t feel like I was having fun but now I realize it because now I feel like the real dragons I feel like I feed them I feel like I take care of them thank you very much for giving me this experience
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 282.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © SocialPoint 2019
- In-App Purchases
- Pouch of Gems $1.99
- Sack of Gems $4.99
- Get a BOOST and become a Drago $3.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.