""Dragon Mania Legends is for anyone that wants their very own pet dragon, which is obviously everyone…"" – Gamezebo
Hundreds of dragons are waiting for you to build them a home, take care of them and help them grow from cute little hatchlings into powerful warriors.
WELCOME TO DRAGOLANDIA
- Dragons have never looked this good! Eye-popping visuals make the diverse islands and inhabitants of Dragolandia come to life.
- Your pets appreciate attention; feed them, cuddle them and care for them to receive extra gold and special bonuses.
- Never run out of cute, scaly friends with more than 350 unique species you can breed and add to your dragon collection.
ALWAYS A NEW ADVENTURE
- Take your dragons on a journey across the land! Reach higher and higher leagues as your collection and skills improve with each new battle!
- Seasonal events and special quests are added with each update, so you never run out of things to do.
- Show ‘em who’s boss! Take on your opponents in the Arena to collect awesome prizes!
THE POWER OF CLANS
- Make friends, visit their islands and exchange gifts.
- Be the Clan with a Plan! Use the Clan Chat to devise group strategy, or just discuss what you’ve been up to.
Visit our official site at http://gmlft.co/website_EN
Check out the new blog at http://gmlft.co/central
Don't forget to follow us on social media:
Forum : http://gmlft.co/DMLForum_
This app allows you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third party advertisements that may redirect you to a third party site.
End-User License Agreement: http://www.gameloft.com/en/eula
Welcome to the first update of the New Year!
• Celebrate the Year of the Rat in this year’s Chinese New Year Event and collect shiny new dragons.
• Exciting Clan updates to boost your teamwork! Compete with the very best Clans to collect the powerful Divine Clan Dragon, use the power of your Clan's Fortress to reduce Hatching time, and use Power Boosters to enhance your Clan's effectiveness during events!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Excellent game to exercise your memory
DML is really 6 games in one which you play simultaneously. There is conquering the campaign map, the clan events, the Arena Battles, Enchantment League, the dungeon, and dragon breading. Oh yes, there are also special events which you can participle in such as the castle and calendar events, along with others. Participating in these events helps to win powers and tokens which makes your dragons stronger and allows you to better compete in the other concurrent events. Timing and the use of math is important to optimize your game play. Often there is more than one path to accomplish a goal but some math skills are required to figure out which ones will cost the least jewels and game coins. And you can always just breed your dragons, some of which are cute and others scary. There are far too many dragons to get them all and DML makes new ones all the time. Some of the best cost a lot of $$$. But the vast majority are free. Remember if someone buys a top dragon which is just a little bit stronger, this is what funds the game for everyone else. For me, it is a great exercise in memory to remember the sequence of play needed between the concurrent games to allow for maximum rewards while spending minimal resources. It is also a great activity to do with your grand children.
Great game ! I could only ask for one more thing.
This game is like a better version of dragon city . Better dragons , more creative gameplay, better graphics ,etc. It’s very fun and addicting and it’s debatebly my favorite iOS game . In my opinion this game is far ahead of its competition as far as “dragon breeding games “ but there is one thing other games such as dragon city have above it . Battling vs your friends . Me and my group of friends play dragon city as it is better in every other way in my personal opinion . Dragon breeding games have became popular at my school in a very short amount of time but I see there are multiple people with the dilemma of which game to choose . I have convinced some to download DML and wait for the update to come where we can battle our friends or at least clanmates in a live match sort of the same way as games like clash royale work . But point is dml could be a much more popular game if it incorporated that feature . Doesn’t sound like a very big change, but trust me . I’m a teenage kid which are most likely the main audience for this sort of game and i can tell you a lot of the time I look for games to play vs my friends just because most teenage kids are very competitive and like entertaining games of the sort . I know it doesn’t sound like a big change but give it a chance and trust me it will do wonders .
First of all, I'd like to say this is an amazing game. Well done! But I think there are a few things that could be changed and added to improve gameplay. Such as the ability to sell element temples. I recently bought a fire temple thinking that if I decided I didn't like it I could just sell it. But I can't, I have no use for it and now it's taking up space. I also think that you should create egg storage. So say that your dragons just finished breeding, but you don't want to hatch that egg right away. Well, you could put it in storage and hatch the egg when you want. Because I find it very annoying that I am forced to hatch the egg right away which can sometimes take eleven hours or more. And here is another thing, there are way too many ads. In my opinion it's very annoying to see an ad pop up as soon as you exit somewhere. Because what happens is I click the ad on accident and it takes me to the download page.
And my final idea is being able to gift or sell dragons you own to other players of the game. I think this would be great because some people don't like some of the dragons they have, but they don't want to sell them. These are some changes and adds I'd like to see in the future.
- 206.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2015 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. Gameloft and the Gameloft logo are trademarks of Gameloft in the US and/or other countries.
- In-App Purchases
- Pile of Gems $1.99
- Big Pile of Gems $0.99
- Large Pile of Gems $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.