""Dragon Mania Legends is for anyone that wants their very own pet dragon, which is obviously everyone…"" – Gamezebo
Hundreds of dragons are waiting for you to build them a home, take care of them and help them grow from cute little hatchlings into powerful warriors.
WELCOME TO DRAGOLANDIA
- Dragons have never looked this good! Eye-popping visuals make the diverse islands and inhabitants of Dragolandia come to life.
- Your pets appreciate attention; feed them, cuddle them and care for them to receive extra gold and special bonuses.
- Never run out of cute, scaly friends with more than 350 unique species you can breed and add to your dragon collection.
ALWAYS A NEW ADVENTURE
- Take your dragons on a journey across the land! Reach higher and higher leagues as your collection and skills improve with each new battle!
- Seasonal events and special quests are added with each update, so you never run out of things to do.
- Show ‘em who’s boss! Take on your opponents in the Arena to collect awesome prizes!
THE POWER OF CLANS
- Make friends, visit their islands and exchange gifts.
- Be the Clan with a Plan! Use the Clan Chat to devise group strategy, or just discuss what you’ve been up to.
Visit our official site at http://gmlft.co/website_EN
Check out the new blog at http://gmlft.co/central
Don't forget to follow us on social media:
Forum : http://gmlft.co/DMLForum_
This app allows you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third party advertisements that may redirect you to a third party site.
End-User License Agreement: http://www.gameloft.com/en/eula
Don't let the end of summer get you down, because we're back with three exciting events!
• A new Castle Event with beautiful China-themed maps and brand-new Green Lion and Red Lion Dragons to collect
• Check out the Dragon's Delight event to acquire goodies for your dragons and cool rewards for yourself
• Don't be afraid of the spooky Halloween event — the Rose-Wing Dragon will reward the courageous!
• Plenty of new rewards in the Arena, Clan Events, daily activities and Card Packs
Ratings and Reviews
Okay dragon mania legends is an amazing game to play, it has area battles and campaign battles that you do , with the castle events and the exploring of dungeons to find chronos. It is a complex game that varies from amazing but not so amazing in some areas. I understand that the game is hard to animate and it takes a while to come up with new events and such, like the divine events, so challenging and fun, but there still lies some tension that I have personally. The game is lacking an adventure or a higher level that you can get, yes you level up your dragons, but what if they evolved higher, it’s a stretch yes, but I just think it’d be cool. Also what I think is a good idea is a new habitat, one that is separated from the others, like a floating habitat, only for a special type of dragon and the dragon typing could be moon,sun,eclipse, anything that any of the producers think of. I know that what I am asking for is very hard and animations are complicated and new models and new ideas it’s very complicated and very complex. I’m not asking you to do anything if these things I’m just trying to implement good ideas. The game itself right now is amazing and it’s wonderful to play. Thank you , if you read this , I’m thinking some people think this way as well, I’m just not sure. Thank you again and keep on adding and making the game even better than it is already !
Excellent game to exercise your memory
DML is really 6 games in one which you play simultaneously. There is conquering the campaign map, the clan events, the Arena Battles, Enchantment League, the dungeon, and dragon breading. Oh yes, there are also special events which you can participle in such as the castle and calendar events, along with others. Participating in these events helps to win powers and tokens which makes your dragons stronger and allows you to better compete in the other concurrent events. Timing and the use of math is important to optimize your game play. Often there is more than one path to accomplish a goal but some math skills are required to figure out which ones will cost the least jewels and game coins. And you can always just breed your dragons, some of which are cute and others scary. There are far too many dragons to get them all and DML makes new ones all the time. Some of the best cost a lot of $$$. But the vast majority are free. Remember if someone buys a top dragon which is just a little bit stronger, this is what funds the game for everyone else. For me, it is a great exercise in memory to remember the sequence of play needed between the concurrent games to allow for maximum rewards while spending minimal resources. It is also a great activity to do with your grand children.
First of all, I'd like to say this is an amazing game. Well done! But I think there are a few things that could be changed and added to improve gameplay. Such as the ability to sell element temples. I recently bought a fire temple thinking that if I decided I didn't like it I could just sell it. But I can't, I have no use for it and now it's taking up space. I also think that you should create egg storage. So say that your dragons just finished breeding, but you don't want to hatch that egg right away. Well, you could put it in storage and hatch the egg when you want. Because I find it very annoying that I am forced to hatch the egg right away which can sometimes take eleven hours or more. And here is another thing, there are way too many ads. In my opinion it's very annoying to see an ad pop up as soon as you exit somewhere. Because what happens is I click the ad on accident and it takes me to the download page.
And my final idea is being able to gift or sell dragons you own to other players of the game. I think this would be great because some people don't like some of the dragons they have, but they don't want to sell them. These are some changes and adds I'd like to see in the future.
- 198.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2015 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. Gameloft and the Gameloft logo are trademarks of Gameloft in the US and/or other countries.
- In-App Purchases
- Pile of Gems $1.99
- Big Pile of Gems $0.99
- Large Pile of Gems $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.