▶Log in for 3 days to get a Legendary Dragon◀
Dragon RPG: Dragon Village M is a dragon collection RPG game packed with unique, colorful dragons to collect, upgrade, and battle as you venture out on your journey to save the world!
1000+ STUNNING DRAGONS
- Add beautiful dragons to your collection!
- Level up, Evolve, and become best friends with beautiful dragons!
- Dynamic 2D animations!
STRATEGIC RPG FOR EVERYONE
- Strategic fun with deck building, Tap & Drag style battle, and awesome rewards!
- Feel right at home in Clan by chatting and sharing tips with other players, and fight your way up to get to the top!
- Develop your own strategy and team up with your friends' dragons!
- Adventure: Embark on a journey full of exciting adventures and explore the world of the dragon tamers
- Dungeon: Clear dungeons and collect materials to strengthen your dragons
- Competition: Compete in both PvE and PvP with your strongest dragons
- Community: Get help, tips, and even borrow dragons from friends, strangers, and fellow clan members!
Supported Languages: English, Chinese(Traditional), Japanese, Thai, Spanish, Korean
Connect with us on social media!
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/DragonVillageM
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/dragonvillage_m
Copyright ©Highbrow, Inc. ©Perple Lab, Inc. 2018 All Rights Reserved.
- New dragons
- System optimization
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Good Game, Long Grind
While the game gives you almost everything to work your way to leveling up and making yourself power, it doesn’t do it for you like a lot of games. Most of the time, games like this get you stupid powerful at first then make the game so incredibly difficult until you hand out some cash. However, this games gives you the means to conquer difficulty for free. It doesn’t mean it’s entirely free but it does give you the option. The game is also quite engaging because it’s auto battle isn’t worth using unless you’re overly superior that it doesn’t matter. It also forces you to collect your own loot which is not as boring or stupid as people might think (especially because it can give you premium currency).
Great game, but few disagreements...
Even though my progress has been wiped out thrice, I realized I had to log in as a Google account or something else, not guest if I didn’t want my progress to be wiped out. Hint-hint, for all you folks out there.
I would also want more luck in summons, since I have only two legends and I want the Penellion (the Pegasus that is op). Any other ways to get better dragons? I know eggs are available, but I don’t have enough mileage. Plus, I want the Legendary egg because I can pick for myself. P.S. I want the God Dragon, Light.
My favorite dragon is the Maldek. I want the combinable Sura dragon, but I have to use High tier evolve gems and those are extremely hard to get. Any more ways to get these gems?
Another thing that annoys me is that you can only get topaz by buying the packages. Can you make a way to earn topaz without real money usage?
Ok hear me out
I’ve been playing this game for a LONG time, and I really enjoy it. However one thing that irks me is how the “undead” ability some of the dragons have doesn’t work (if that makes sense?). My WATER element WONDER dragon has that ability maxed out which makes him undead for about 30 or 40 seconds I believe?? It’s one of the two, and sometimes during boss battles in the dungeons or in the Colosseum my dragon just.... dies and the ability doesn’t activate or it activates for like, 3 seconds and then just dies. It’s happened a lot during the clan dungeons and in the colosseum and irritates me to no end, because I could have gotten a better score, but because of this bug- my chances are shot. Now it’s not all the time, but it’s often enough that I can’t really stand it anymore. So, plz answers???
- 1 GB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © (c)Highbrow, Inc. (c)Perple Lab, Inc. 2017
- In-App Purchases
- diamond 3400 for first $29.99
- diamond 5900 for first $49.99
- diamond 12600 for first $99.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.