Dragon RPG: Dragon Village M is a dragon collection RPG game packed with unique, colorful dragons to collect, upgrade, and battle as you venture out on your journey to save the world!
1000+ STUNNING DRAGONS
- Add beautiful dragons to your collection!
- Level up, Evolve, and become best friends with beautiful dragons!
- Dynamic 2D animations!
STRATEGIC RPG FOR EVERYONE
- Strategic fun with deck building, Tap & Drag style battle, and awesome rewards!
- Feel right at home in Clan by chatting and sharing tips with other players, and fight your way up to get to the top!
- Develop your own strategy and team up with your friends' dragons!
- Adventure: Embark on a journey full of exciting adventures and explore the world of the dragon tamers
- Dungeon: Clear dungeons and collect materials to strengthen your dragons
- Competition: Compete in both PvE and PvP with your strongest dragons
- Community: Get help, tips, and even borrow dragons from friends, strangers, and fellow clan members!
Supported Languages: English, Chinese(Traditional), Japanese, Thai, Spanish, Korean
Connect with us on social media!
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/DragonVillageM
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/dragonvillage_m
Copyright ©Highbrow, Inc. ©Perple Lab, Inc. 2018 All Rights Reserved.
- Compatible with the latest iOS
- Multiple UI resolutions
- Convenience update
Ratings and Reviews
Good Game, Long Grind
While the game gives you almost everything to work your way to leveling up and making yourself power, it doesn’t do it for you like a lot of games. Most of the time, games like this get you stupid powerful at first then make the game so incredibly difficult until you hand out some cash. However, this games gives you the means to conquer difficulty for free. It doesn’t mean it’s entirely free but it does give you the option. The game is also quite engaging because it’s auto battle isn’t worth using unless you’re overly superior that it doesn’t matter. It also forces you to collect your own loot which is not as boring or stupid as people might think (especially because it can give you premium currency).
Great game, but few disagreements...
Even though my progress has been wiped out thrice, I realized I had to log in as a Google account or something else, not guest if I didn’t want my progress to be wiped out. Hint-hint, for all you folks out there.
I would also want more luck in summons, since I have only two legends and I want the Penellion (the Pegasus that is op). Any other ways to get better dragons? I know eggs are available, but I don’t have enough mileage. Plus, I want the Legendary egg because I can pick for myself. P.S. I want the God Dragon, Light.
My favorite dragon is the Maldek. I want the combinable Sura dragon, but I have to use High tier evolve gems and those are extremely hard to get. Any more ways to get these gems?
Another thing that annoys me is that you can only get topaz by buying the packages. Can you make a way to earn topaz without real money usage?
Longtime enjoyment, lovely art
Besides the obvious fact that this game is full of eye candy dragon designs, it's extremely friendly to F2P players. I've built strong teams without having to pay a cent! It seems as if a lot of gacha games nowadays are screwing F2P players over with the scummy "paid gems" garbage. Well, this game never does that. You can roll the same gacha as anybody else using your hard-earned diamonds instead of them being useless and feeling like you wasted your time.
This is one of the few gacha games I recommend anymore, considering the others are plagued with locking players out of gachas until they pay, or have been ravaged by power creep. DVM is an accessible, worthwhile time investment with plenty of lovely art to admire!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 1.1 GB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
English, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © (c)Highbrow, Inc. 2017-2021 All Rights Reserved
- In-App Purchases
- event package 3k $2.99
- daily shop coin $4.99
- Shop Item 005 $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.