DragonFly makes sports and activities more organized with digital forms, health records, payments, credentials and communication tools. We simplify the administrative side of sports so more focus can be on the game. Our platform is a one-stop-shop for anyone involved in sports and extracurricular activities.
· Parents and students use DragonFly to fill out forms, pay fees, communicate with the team, see the team schedule and get injury and rehab updates from their care team.
· Coaches and administrators use DragonFly to manage eligibility, collect fees, manage rosters and schedules, communicate with teams, pay officials and document injuries.
· Associations use DragonFly for eligibility, transfers, sanctioning, fee collection, assigning of officials and credentialing.
· Officials use DragonFly for registration, assessments, assignments and payments.
* Improved workflow for setting up payments.
* Support for archived teams.
Ratings and Reviews
Poorly Fleshed Out App
If you are a sports official switching from any other assigning system to dragonfly.. prepare to be disappointed.
1. The app doesn’t allow you to view your schedule in a calendar format. This should be an easy feature to implement, as both Arbiter Sports and RefTown have this.
2. Block Dates: if you set several blocks, they do not display in chronological order or on a calendar format.
3. Notifications come in for new assignments.. sometimes. Other times I receive no notifications at all.
4. Assignors do not receive notifications when you reject games. Make sure you call them.
All in all, there are several areas that dragonfly can improve in. The app works, but that’s about all it does.
Administrators-skip this app!! We are being forced by our schools to use it. Read the waiver!! It accepts no liability for any of their issues which means it will fall back on the school system. Simple items that should transfer over do not…be prepared to enter insurance info, name, etc. more than once.
It would not accept a form I completely filled out…said it was highlighted in red but it wasn’t. So I uploaded it, and then the system rejected it!!
It rejected a physical form that the doctor stamped as signed and signed on the reverse. The doctors Office is a pediatrician and does tons of these per year. It is a huge inconvenience to have it redone. The form is ok as is.
No information is transferred from kid to kid so it takes a huge amount of time to re-enter.
I am sure there will be other issues. WE SHOULD NOT BE PUTTING OUR KIDS PRIVATE MEDICAL AND PERSONAL INFORMATION ON THE INTERNET!!!
Zero stars if I could
This app asks for the same information over and over again. I should only have to enter information ONE time and the app should populate that information throughout the documents it wants it on. My address isn’t going to be different, nor is the contact information, my child’s sex, date of birth and all the other questions that are asked SEVERAL times in different places will not change while I’m filling this out. This is redundant and time consuming when it shouldn’t be! The longer the form with redundant information asked, the more opportunity for mistakes because people are ticked off and just want to be done with it. Hospital forms are more user friendly than this app.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- DragonFly Athletics, LLC
- 105.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 DragonFly Athletics, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.