DragonFly makes sports and activities more organized with digital forms, health records, payments, credentials and communication tools. We simplify the administrative side of sports so more focus can be on the game. Our platform is a one-stop-shop for anyone involved in sports and extracurricular activities.
· Parents and students use DragonFly to fill out forms, pay fees, communicate with the team, see the team schedule and get injury and rehab updates from their care team.
· Coaches and administrators use DragonFly to manage eligibility, collect fees, manage rosters and schedules, communicate with teams, pay officials and document injuries.
· Associations use DragonFly for eligibility, transfers, sanctioning, fee collection, assigning of officials and credentialing.
· Officials use DragonFly for registration, assessments, assignments and payments.
* Improved workflow for setting up payments.
* Support for archived teams.
Ratings and Reviews
Not very user friendly
We downloaded this for volleyball at one school. We moved, and her new softball team uses the app too. I could not get the app to switch schools, update account, or delete my daughter’s old school. I had to go the website, log in, and start a new profile for her. I deleted the old one, but the app (1.5 years later) still doesn’t reflect the same. I can’t even use the app now. I have to use the website via my phone, and that’s irritating as well.
This app will only frustrate you
We’ve been trying to get this app to work for my daughter for several nights. It’s a hybrid app, which means the app on your phone is only a shortcut to their website. A website that doesn’t function well and is NOT mobile friendly. We had to jump on a laptop to even view the site correctly. And by saying “correctly” I’m being gracious. If you’re trying to transition a student from one school to another — or one sport to another, prepare to be met by failure. You can’t even remove old accounts without it telling you to go and contact that Support people. There are too many errors to number, but what I can tell you is that the app hangs up constantly and you can’t edit or delete things like you should be able to do. And the app/website is broken and information isn’t presented in a viewable format. It’s a broken system and needs a major overhaul before users can take this seriously.
Administrators-skip this app!! We are being forced by our schools to use it. Read the waiver!! It accepts no liability for any of their issues which means it will fall back on the school system. Simple items that should transfer over do not…be prepared to enter insurance info, name, etc. more than once.
It would not accept a form I completely filled out…said it was highlighted in red but it wasn’t. So I uploaded it, and then the system rejected it!!
It rejected a physical form that the doctor stamped as signed and signed on the reverse. The doctors Office is a pediatrician and does tons of these per year. It is a huge inconvenience to have it redone. The form is ok as is.
No information is transferred from kid to kid so it takes a huge amount of time to re-enter.
I am sure there will be other issues. WE SHOULD NOT BE PUTTING OUR KIDS PRIVATE MEDICAL AND PERSONAL INFORMATION ON THE INTERNET!!!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- DragonFly Athletics, LLC
- 105.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 DragonFly Athletics, LLC