Drammit allows you to keep track of the whiskies you're enjoying. While doing so you can rate and leave marks on the dram. Share your whisky thoughts with the world.
Get recommendations for whisky based on what you and others drink. Drammit matches your taste with the perfect drams just for you!
Choose from over 60,000 whiskies from over 160 different distilleries. There is a whole range of taste waiting for you.
You could say Drammit is the "Untappd for whisky".
Enjoy your drams responsibly. Slàinte mhath!
- Updated the log in / sign up.
- Added transition animations
- Smaller and better. Some bug fixes.
- Get recommendations
- Bugfix: crash on photo
- Improved search
- Chance to become a sponsor
- Bug fixes
- Receive badges for drinking whisky
- Push notifications
- New whisky data
- Browse Distilleries
- Ability to report and block other users
- Available on iPad
- Ability to browse distilleries
- Share your drams on Facebook
- Facebook login and sign-up
- Ability to edit and remove drams you've checked in
- Updated logos and splash screens
- Thumbnails for whiskies, some bugfixes.
- Architectural changes in the application, improved look and feel
- Complete redesign, fresh looks, better interface
- Updating the internally is handled better
- Notifications page
- Huge redo of the application code, making it a lot faster.
- Ability to view your followers and follows on your profile page.
- Improved updating mechanism.
- Comment on each other's dram reviews
- Say slàinte to your followers' drams
- Various interface improvements
- Ability to search for other users and follow their timeline
- Safer output of messages
- Quick update ability
- Initial release
- minor layout bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Phoned it in
No way to add whiskeys that aren’t already in the app, and only seems to save entered drams every 3rd or 4th try. Not worth it.
Awesome In Theory, So So in Reality
I love this app, a great way to keep track of all the whiskies you try with ratings and notes, etc. But it’s just too buggy. Sometimes it acts up and won’t save your drams. Frequently it doesn’t load pictures, and fails to save edits to comments or ratings. It’s a wonderful idea, but desperately needs technical support.
As scotch-lover Ron Swanson would say, “don’t half a— two things, whole a— one thing”. This is a half-effort at best. Very disappointing... this idea has real staying and $$ potential if done correctly.
- Gaya Kessler
- 25.1 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2015-2017 Gaya Kessler
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.