You don’t have to be an artist to enjoy Draw It! for iPad, the ultimate app for both professional and hobby painters to create beautiful drawings. Draw It! for iPad lets you bring ideas to life. It’s fun for both adults and kids alike.
Create your masterpiece using a variety of useful features:
- use an intuitive and simple interface
- showcase your drawings using the gallery
- pick up where you left off to complete your artwork
- choose the perfect color using a variety of included colors or create your personal palette with the color picker
- use the best tool for the job: pencil, brush, crayon, or bucket, all non-distinguishable from the real thing
- choose from a selection of stickers with sounds to create a brand new effect and interactivity not possible on paper
- enhance your drawing by picking your background as a professional texture, solid color or choose your own from your photo library or camera
- fix your missteps with the eraser, undo or redo buttons
After creating your masterpiece you can share it with friends and family:
- save it to your photo library so you can show and share it later
- post it to Facebook so you can share it with close ones, like your family and friends
- email it to share it with others
- print it or give a real paper copy of your drawing or frame it and put it on your wall
- tweet it on Twitter so you can share it with your followers and the entire world
Try Draw It! for iPad so you can create exquisite drawings everywhere.
• Your favorite drawing app is now called Draw It! for iPad
• Compatibility with iOS 11
• Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Stamps so funny.
I like the "stamps" that make noises. I pick one at odd times and make it make noise. It scares my family often. It is so much fun! Love it!
I tried to use this app today, and I had a sad surprise. Anytime I tried to write a line, the previous lines were deleted. Quite aggravating. Please fix this, because it is important that your lines are still there. If not, you will not have a drawing. Until you fix this, I won't like this app near as much.
I still really like this game. This app is really awesome. About two months ago, I just let this app sit on my iPad and I never touched it, but now I can hardly put it down. My favorite drawing is the one that I took a picture of my uncle and gave him a hair bow. Also, I like the picture of some lady that I colored. I do not (repeat DO NOT) know how to draw, so I just add captions to pictures and color in the pictures the app gives us. One problem is that when I use pictures I have taken, when I save the drawings, the pictures stretch. So weird. I love all the colors, but why don't you have brown? I mean, whenever I want to give someone brown hair, I have to create the color myself, and if I get interrupted in the middle of a drawing, I never get the same shade of brown again. Neither of these issues really bother me, so I can still enjoy this, and I still give this app five stars. It so deserves five stars. I love just messing around on it. Thanks, and get this.
Draw free app
Love this program! So many cool options to jazz up your photos with various icons, written notes, or just free draw to your heart's desire. I hope they expand the icon choices as time goes on. Access to your photo album is a big plus, and you can e-mail whatever you create. For creativity this is a hard app to beat.
Have a LOT of fun with this app!
I particularly enjoy "doodling" on photos! I have taken a photo of a boat we used to have, and drawn a sea-dragon around it. I have taken photos of family and friends and drawn flowers, and birds, and trees around them. I'll take a plain winter photo and draw holly and bells around the edge, turning it into a Christmas card. Yeah, I do like this app!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.