* Draw Human Body has collected a lot of various lessons. You can find any part of body you want in Draw Human Body. All of them is here.
* Draw Human Body has step by step lesson, it is so easy in learning for anyone.
* Image can be zoomed in/out in drawing screen.
* Download Draw Human Body, then enjoy!
We update the app regularly to ensure the best possible experience for you. Get the latest version for all available Draw Human Body - Hair Style features. This version also includes several bug fixes and performance enhancements. Thank you for choosing Draw Human Body - Hair Style!
Ratings and Reviews
It’s okay, but...
This app is pretty good in terms of showing me the steps, however, there is a small list of needed improvements. First, when I click on one of the options to draw, the steps are very blurry. It’s hard to see the details of each step because the image is so blurry. Secondly, SO MANY ADS!! I almost always click on an ad when I try to hit the arrow to go to the next step. Third, I need there to be more steps. Sometimes I don’t understand how to draw the step, so it would be nice if the steps went more in depth. Overall, though, great job, and I can see that the developer put a lot of work into the app, and it really payed off!
I was looking for a how to draw app and this was one of the first things I found and I don’t like it but depending on what you like to draw you might you can probably tell but it teaches you how to draw people and body parts and stuff like that and the only problems I have with it are 1) it’s too realistic for me
For people who like more realistic stuff it’s probably pretty good but I like cartoony anime or manga styles when I draw and it does have a few anime eyes but other than that it’s pretty realistic and 2) there are to full body’s you can draw one male and one female and that’s pretty cool I just don’t like the fact that they are in one position and you have to do it without steps if you don’t like the position. Other than that this seems like and overall great app and I might use it a lot because even though my art is cartoony I have really been wanting to learn how to make more realistic things so check it out
Lol what is this?
Okay it could of been great! But…
1) Yes there are limitless it seems of options (besides less manga) but in order to do any of the drawings you have to turn something called IDAF on your settings which is weird. In fact when you first get the app you can draw one thing and halfway through you can’t do the whole thing without turning something on in the settings. Which is annoying. It is about ads, and the fact that it already has enough ads to begin with lead into my next problem.
2) too many adds, every time I turn a page step… an ad. So far of the first drawing I never even finished.
3) speaking of steps. The steps dont go into enough depth, at first your drawing the circle of the eye, then they eye itself, then the pupil, and then… every other detail, eyelashes, shading, lighter areas, all at once!
All you need to fix for this app to be great is: Stick with the hundred of ads at least that you already have instead of asking us to switch something on in our settings…. Which is kind of shady for security reasons.
Put the steps into more depth please. You can just do a circle and a circle there, maybe a detail there and then throw all the rest of the stuff in there, it isn’t helpful and doesn’t help anyone with the drawing aspect.
This could of been better. There is a reason your rating is so low.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Binh Le
- 17.9 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Binh Le