Draw a line in, reckon up the length of the shape and close it!
The stars will be awarded depending on how perfect the line covers its outline!
The more close it closes, the more you can see what the shape really is!
The line can be close but you need to try again if it's too long.
Okay, the rules are simple. Let's see how many objects you can sketch!
- Free to play, play it anywhere anytime
- Suitable for all ages
- You don't know how long the outline is till you draw
- Cute images hide in the shape, find them out!
- Worth replay to get closer and higher record!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
As a parent I think we all watch or observe what our kids download. I have 3 kids they are way obsessed with the game. But one of them has anxiety and the other is a perfectionist. When we brought Ethan to the doctor ( he is the one with anxiety) he told us to download the app and said it will calm him down. Now my daughter the perfectionist loved it she just got Aggravated when the line went past the shape. The other kid is Parker he hates the game and did research on why it’s horrible.
Ethan said the app app as helping him and playing the game soothes him. Except one day the app asked for the Apple ID which was very strange because they ask that before the app. So my son put it in and the next day it asked for my card number. So I told them not to do it, and guess what they did it. That week I got a call from a 480 number and it said draw in sees u have trouble in ur bank account and I said nope and hung up. We deleted the app and eventually got new cards but it was a strange time.
By Stefaine white, I had my freind post this cause I lost my phone
1. The ads are just a huge problem for the games popularity and future because there is no game it’s just ads and ads.
2. I have never in my life (and I have had and have so many different games) seen so mean and demeaning comments ever! The comments made me delete the game the first time I got it. The comments have to have been made in the game as a glitch (which since I’ve heard there are a lot of those) or by a really depressed person who hates the world Because the way those comments can make someone feel is horrible. But I don’t want to just tell what you’re doing wrong but how to fix it. You should put comments like “You can do it!” Or “ That’s ok!” Or “Try again” but kidding me and try harder and the other comments you put or horrible.
So do something about it!!!!!
It Was Fun
It was a very simple and fun game with a basic point. There is a reason as of why I said ‘was’ in that sentence. Since the game was a great time-waster (and yes, the ads were pretty annoying), I played it frequently for about a year straight. I beat the game, both two sections. As a dedicated player, I know all those ads make an income for the developer, but please make more levels. I would’ve played this game for years to come but no new levels/sections were added, and it has said, ‘Coming Soon!’ for about a year. I ended up deleting the game; which is sad because it was one of my favorites. I’m very disappointed as most of these games last a while. Please think about actually updating the game, because you’ll lose many players if you don’t, just like me. At least it was fun while it lasted, and otherwise I would have had no complaints.
Also, most reviews say the shapes are obvious, and they aren’t. Developers use ads as a way to make money off of free games so downloaders should expect that.
Thank you for your time.
- Lion Studios LLC
- 1 GB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2019 Lion Studios
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.