Draw it is a fun and addictive game where you compete against others.
Make sure you draw fast and quick to beast the competition, as you only have a limited amount of time on the clock to draw as many objects as possible.
It does’t matter if you’re an artist or can only sketch! You too will fall in love with this addictive fast paced drawing game.
Draw it features include:
- Simple and addictive gameplay
- Variety of word packs to unlock and collect
- Number of different objects to draw and sketch
- Fierce competition
- Limited time to draw
SUBSCRIBE TO DRAW IT
Subscribe to Draw it for all of the following benefits:
* VIP Wordpacks
* Free Coins Everyday
* The Remove Ads product, which removes non-optional adverts from the game
Draw it VIP Membership access offers two membership options:
1) A weekly subscription costing $5.49 per week after a 3 day FREE trial period.
2) A monthly subscription costing $14.49 per month.
After buying this subscription, you will unlock VIP wordpacks, free coins every day and remove non-optional ads. This is an auto-renewable subscription. The payment is charged to your account after confirmation. The subscription is renewed unless you unsubscribe 24 hours before the period ends. Your account will also be charged for renewal
The prices notes are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may change and actual charges may be converted to local currency.
End of trial and subscription renewal:
- The payment is charged to your iTunes account after a confirmation of purchase
- The subscription is renewed unless you unsubscribe 24 hours before the end of the current period
- The account will be charged for renewal 24 hours before the end of the current period at the standard cost of the weekly subscription
- The user may manage the subscription and auto-renewal by accessing the user's account settings after purchase in the store
- No cancellation of the current subscription is permitted during the active subscription period
- Any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited when the subscription is purchased
Cancelling a trial or subscription:
- In order to cancel a subscription during the free trial period you need to cancel it through your account in the Store. This must be done at least 24 hours before the end of the free trial period to avoid being charged.
Machine Learning Code, models and Draw training dataset based on Google’s “Quick, Draw!” https://github.com/googlecreativelab/quickdraw-dataset
+ Bug fixes and improvements to keep you drawing
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I enjoy playing this app a lot it’s something I don’t get tired of because you guys put new word categories in by playing the game. It’s also fun to play or test your drawing skills, but however there are some thing I would change about the game. One thing that irritates me is that when I draw something that looks like it it doesn’t say the thing. What I’m trying to say is the drawings are really specific on some of the categories so maybe you guys could of demonstrated how to do them in the tutorial in the beginning. Another thing that bothers me is how whenever I press the erase button it takes me to an add. I thought maybe just this one time but it’s every time. Maybe instead of an add every time you could do an add every time a game ends and starts or maybe just a few in the game on the erase button, but at least not every time you hit the erase button. Besides that the game is great for everyone and I recommend it. The big thing that bothers me is how picky the drawings can be. Coming from me my advise is to fix these things and add more things to the game. Yes it doesn’t get boring easily though like I get frustrated or just plain bored so I go play a different game. The game really is just a relaxing game and fun but still competitive in a fun way! I like how the character changes and that you can change your name. Hope this helps in some kind of way for the game to be better.
Draw It !!!!
I like to play this game but there are 2 main parts that maybe some other players can agree with that are some problems. The fact that it says we didn’t draw the thing we chose to is like frustrating because we all are not gifted in drawing . Well I’m not for sure I try to draw something like let’s say a hexagon and it says I didn’t do it right it says it’s an octagon when I try to draw pillow it says it’s a square. When I try to do a carrot the way I think it’s like it says it’s a strawberry or something completely different. If y’all could please understand some things are not what y’all want it to be maybe people can be relaxed and super excited when they play this game . There are too many ads yes I understand that if you have ads maybe it keeps the game free but at the same time there’s a difference in having ads and too many in this case there are too many . But please just work on these 2 because don’t get me wrong I love this game i get excited over all the competition and everything but I get kind of mad when it says something completely different about what I drew .
Thank you for reading this ( if you did )
I would appreciate if you did thank you
Fun (because I like to draw) but could be much better
This is a fun game if you like to draw (and it is challenging to be able to try to draw fast and get the message across) but this game is lacking in several ways, which is a real downer. First of all, so many long ads are super annoying - and they have paid options, but they are MUCH TOO EXPENSIVE for such an uncomplicated game. I would and will never pay for this game! It is laughable! Secondly, it isn’t challenging enough to be able to draw fast and just get 25 points or coins. It would be more fun if you were compared to other players and see where you rank and get more points or coins for ranking higher. Third, it is very lame when you are drawing a perfect tree (or plant or whatever) and someone is guessing “bridge” or “watermelon” endlessly until you are forced to skip because what more can you do?? Fourth, just because I am curious (or maybe just dense), what does it have to do with anything that there are three boxes at the top with names and people supposedly scribbling? Maybe I am missing something but this makes no sense. And, further, where can I sign up to guess?! (i.e., who in the heck is actually guessing and where do you find these people??).
Like I said, fun, but not fun enough to pay almost $6 a week (!) or (gulp) $15 a month to get rid of ads. The developers are either crazy or they have a lot of suckers paying for it. 😂😂😂
- Kwalee Ltd
- 261.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © (C)Copyright 2019-2020, Kwalee Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- VIP MEMBERSHIP $5.49
- Remove Ads $2.99
- Remove Ads Discount $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.