2.1 is a quick Bug fix release:
- fixed the stuttering sound effects when using the new MFi Controllers. Sorry about that!
- fixed being able to see all of the options view when in landscape mode
- added version number to the options view
New in 2.0
* DrawCade is now a universal application for both iPad and iPhone. (Use it with your iCade Jr. or 8-Bitty!)
* Additionally, DrawCade now supports all MFi Game Controllers!
* There were some minor changes to the preferences pane.
If you like DrawCade, please consider purchasing one of my other apps, ActionChess, or Oppo-Citrus. Thanks!!!
Ratings and Reviews
I'd like to use this app, but...
The description says it supports iArcade when it should say requires iArcade.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.