A great little app for the travelling artist.
Can't get to a life drawing class? No problem! Simply load up the app with photos (provide your own or purchase one of our model packs) and it will simulate a life drawing class for you.
Choose your class length, and the app will rotate through your images, easing you in with some quick warm up gesture poses before settling in for a longer pose.
Just like in a real life drawing class, you'll start with some quick thirty second gesture sketches, then some minute-long sketches, and so on until the last pose that is held for up to an hour for you to work to a finished piece.
Improve your drawing on the go!
Our range of photographs are taken with a professional model in a variety of poses and are available as additional In App Purchases.
* Simulated classes with varying time limits
* Fixed Time Mode, with each pose lasting the same amount of time (custom lengths available)
* Passcode lock to keep your photos away from prying eyes
* Daily reminders to help keep you focused on improving your skills
* Import photos from your photo library, or purchase pre-built packs featuring professional models
- Fixed bugs related to In App Purchases
# 1.6 Release Notes
+ Added ability to set a daily reminder to draw
+ Added support for passcode lock
+ Vastly improved performance for libraries with many images
+ Various other bug fixes
If you're finding the app useful, leaving a 5-star review will help others find it and keep me working on it.
Finally, if you have any issues, please contact me at email@example.com.
Many thanks and happy drawing!
Ratings and Reviews
Simple and useful
This app does the job, and I haven’t found any others like it. You can upload your own pictures which is really the best suited feature to practice. It comes with a few preloaded pictures but they aren’t ideal.
It is easy to use and doesn’t have a lot of bells and whistles but it’s easier than timing yourself manually. If you’re looking to really improve with figure drawing then go find a live model or group to work with, they’re not that hard to find. However if you want some casual drilling this is an alternative.
Could add on more feature if you wanted, but over all wouldn’t change a thing. Very smart putting in the passcode thing for those of us that don’t want people stumbling upon our nude models.
Why is everyone making fun of this?
This is literally how you learn figure drawing. What are you unhappy about? It’s timed poses. Go pay for a class if you don’t like it.
- Simon Fairbairn
- 30.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity
- © Voyage Travel Apps
- In-App Purchases
- Veronica Starter Pack 1 $0.99
- Veronica Kneeling and Sitting Pack 1 $0.99
- Veronica Standing Pack 1 $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.