Brainga's Drawing Grid is an app for artists!
If you like to draw or paint pictures from photos with accurate proportions, then the grid method can assist! This approach has been used by artists for ages and now it's been enhanced by tablet technology.
Now you don't have to plot the grid on your photo...let the app do it for you! Key features include:
- Two modes to choose from, featuring three different grid types (FULL VERSION ONLY; this version features 2 out of 3 grid types)
- Change grid color to make lines easier to see
- Resize and reposition: zoom in if you want a larger drawing
- Load pictures from roll or take a new one with camera
- Supports portrait and landscape mode
- Rotate and flip images (FULL VERSION ONLY; options are disabled in this version)
NOTE: A demo of the FULL VERSION is included with this download!!!
Updated user interface
Implemented demo mode of features available in full version
Ratings and Reviews
I'm really disappointed this app only works in "portrait" mode. I very rarely have my iPad turned this direction...I need the app to work in landscape rotation.
Works As Expected
This is a nice utility that does exactly what I need it to do.
Used this for tile design
Couldn't find a bathroom tiling app that wasn't a bunch of ads to buy stuff. I took a pic of my tile and loaded it into this app. The horizontal and vertical grid adjustments were super simple to get the grids to scale. Printed, cut out, and that's it..instant tile design. Very easy to use app!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.