Do you like portraits or figure drawing? Then welcome!
(This is a TRIAL version of Drawing References PRO).
Here is what you will find in our app:
* Huge collection of portrait and pose references for your practice.
* Import your own photos from phone or Google Drive.
* Flip, mirror, always on screen, customizable overlay grid, convert to greyscale, blur, ... everything you need to turn your reference photo into a stunning drawing.
* Timed mode for gesture drawing practice.
AND: Take a photo of your drawing and compare it with the reference using our unique transparent overlay ... that's hard to explain ... you just need to try it for yourself :-) Very helpful, you'll see!
This is a 6 day TRIAL version of "Drawing References PRO":
Please consider upgrading to PRO and support future development :-)
fixed UI bug
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Don’t warn you it’s only a Trial
They never warn you it’s a trial and you Must pay to continue. I hate scammers like this The trial options don’t even give you enough to judge if it’s worth trying.... so to me nor worth buying and being sucked into the unknown
Developer Response ,
I'm sorry that you are disappointed, but the information about "trial" is right here in the app description in App Store. Also on the home screen of the app - right after installation. The trial itself lasts for 6 days - seems enough to evaluate to me.
But most importantly please don't call me a scammer, thank you.
- fnx.io s.r.o.
- 75.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © fnx.io s.r.o.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.