DrawingApp - Create amazing drawing art on the go with Drawing App for iPhone & iPad.
Create amazing drawing ideas to life. Use DrawingApp's state-of-the-art brushes and tools to sketch, type, paint, and draw. Take your drawing creations to wherever your thoughts want to go!
An intuitive way to produce a custom drawing!
Whether you want to create a graffiti or you want to create a doodle, or you want to learn to paint and draw, DrawingApp is your tool of choice.
DrawingApp has 40+ handcrafted style paintbrush and millions of colors to choose from.
Focusing on food and shelter is for common men. Pouring your creativity through DrawingApp is for unique humans: the misfits, the rebels, the art markers. The ones who not only see things differently but produce different, creative art. Here's to the common men who can now be an artist with the DrawingApp!
Make a dent in the universe with your creativity married with DrawingApp!
Here is a minimalistic set of tools that can help you create the art you want:
a. 40+ handcrafted brush tools that can help you imitate the real paintbrush;
b. Ruler to create straight lines to your needs;
c. Eraser to change or modify a drawing on the go;
d. Embed picture and drawing in one art;
e. Install the DrawingApp to know more!
- Paint. Draw, Sketch. Repeat
- Draw smoothly like never before on iPad or iPhone.
- Draw creative sketches using 40+ brushes and tools
- Enhance your drawing by importing pictures and photos
- Zoom to paint fine details
- Share instantly
**We Support Apple Pencil for iPad Pro and 3D Touch sensitivity for iPhones with Angle and Pressure with Water Color, Pencil, Pen tools etc.**
Get DrawingApp Premium – weekly subscription (which comes with a 3-day free trial) for $4.99 USD.
OR monthly subscription (which comes with a 3-day free trial) for $7.99 USD.
OR yearly subscription (which comes with a 3-day free trial) for $29.99 USD
OR one-time purchase with $19.99 for life-time.
Upgrade to the Premium version and get unlimited access to an expansive and constantly growing collection of wonderful stetch-tool collection. Don’t limit your creative talents, choose canvas or image you'd like and draw it in the most enjoyable way - without ads and watermarks!
• Subscription payments will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of your purchase and upon commencement of each renewal term. Subscription with a free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription. You can cancel your subscription or free trial in the iTunes settings at least 24-hours before the end of the free trial period. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period and you will be downgraded to the free service.
• Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
• EULA: http://drawingapp.me/terms-of-use.html
We fixed a few minor bugs in our last big update!
- Added Colors for Panels tool
- Improved stability and several bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Yay but some frustration
I like this app and have been using it for several days. I understand there is a learning curve. And I have worked to find everything. I hate the lack of color selection. There are only bright colors. I can’t ever get to black/brown/gray. It is so frustrating. I also wish the brushes were labeled. The pictures aren’t good indicators.i love the zoom feature, but also wish I could zoom and move the picture side to side/ up down. Maybe a tutorial on the website would be nice.
Developer Response ,
Dear JC, Thank you for your detailed feedback and helpful review. We appreciate you pointing out the limitation of Color Selection.
Our engineering team has worked on it, and a new version is uploaded to the app store and is in Apple's review.
Regarding labeling the brushes, we see your point. In fact, a few other users have sent us similar feedback on the brushes naming.
We have planned to fix the brushes naming in upcoming updates within the next few weeks.
Regarding the zoom point and the tutorial video, we will consider them as well.
Because of the constructive feedback by regular users like you, we get insights into what experience matters to the users.
Our engineering team is regularly working to improve on the existing features and build the new ones.
We have a month-long 'UX Improvement' sprint in planning. We are going to revisit every tiny feature we have in the app and run its behavior against the user's desired feedback.
If you feel that you might be served better if we come up with any specific features, do write to us on email@example.com.
Best regards, Jamie
Great and fun!
This is a great app. My favorite aspect is that, when you draw, you can apply different levels of pressure to create darker lines, etc. It feels like you’re really drawing on a piece of paper. My only complaint is that the $50 forever charge is very steep for the limited amount of products you get. After a while it ended up not feeling worth the money when you get a lot more in other apps. Overall, I still give the app 5 stars because of the feel of it. It’s still a great app to have if you love to draw!
Developer Response ,
Hey RayxSan - did you noticed our editor team have selected your review on the app description. We are working hard to give the more features in couple of future updates - so we can balance the subscription & forever charges versus app features. Thank you for your review & continued patience.
Hard to type
You can’t type because you can’t see what you are typing otherwise pretty nice app but be careful when typing and read over when your done because you could’ve spelt something wrong and autocorrect fixed it the wrong way and you didn’t know it or maybe you forgot a space and you have about 5 words put together you could’ve fixed it way more easy to be able to see it. It took me 10 minutes to type 3 sentences because I couldn’t see what I was typing plus I still never got it right so I deleted the app if you get this app and plan to type be careful
- Vora Bhavik
- 65.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © DrawingApp
- In-App Purchases
- Drawing Premium VIP Week $4.99
- Drawing Premium VIP Month $8.99
- Drawing App One-time Purchase $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.