Drawings is a cool doodling app that allows you to draw, sketch, doodle while you are traveling or just relaxing a home!
**Kids Doodle** (NEW)
- Creative Kids Doodle brings to life your unique designing experience
- 10+ unique canvas backgrounds that you can change while drawing.
- You can record your drawing on canvas as a video and share it with your friends
- Beautiful preset color palettes: choose one that fits best and fill a picture with colors from soft and muted to bold and lively
- Apple Pencil support: enjoy an easy and intuitive process of coloring on the crisp screen of iPad Pro.
1. Doodle Desk!
Are you a Doodle Lover? - Yes!
Unleash your creativity and create amazing Doodles with getting Drawing Pad. Create beautiful Doodles with different tools like 3D brushes, stickers, stamps and so on.
Want to show you doodling skills to your friends/family? Share it on social media platforms like Facebook or Instagram.
No happy with your Doodle? Want to give a perfect finishing touch?
Drawing Pad comes with smooth erasing, undo, redo & specific brushes for a perfect Doodle.
2. Sketch Desk!
You love sketching, but cannot carry your sketchbook, everywhere?
Don’t worry install Drawing Pad in your iPhone/iPad and sketch while on a go!
You can create beautiful sketches with various brush tools like as pen, pencil, highlighter & so on.
Also, you can pick up your favorite colors from the quick colors tool.
With options like Undo, Redo and flexible eraser, you can create that perfect sketch.
3. Photo Desk for Creative Editors
Are you an artist who also creates beautiful effects for your photos?
Drawing Pad comes with Magic brush stroke effects. This allows you to add more liveliness to your photos.
Moreover, beautify your photos with a collection of attractive stamps & stickers, vibrant frames, & a cropping tool.
You can import photos from Facebook, Instagram, Flickr, & other networks.
Export your ArtWork :-
You can export your sketches, drawings, & doodles to other physical products like Phone cases, Posters, Cushions, Frames, & many more.
4. Coloring Book
- Creative coloring book brings to life your unique designing experience
- 10+ categories of unique coloring pages from talented illustrators - with frequent collection updates you’ll always have something new to color
- Custom palettes: combine any colors you like to create a matchless work of art
Drawing Pad app is always easy to use, but you can enjoy even more powerful drawing features with the auto-renewed subscription.
Subscription Terms for Drawing Premium
• Length of subscription: Month
• Introductory Trial: 3 Days free trial
• Price of subscription: 3 Day Free Trial then $8.99 / month or 3 Day Free Trial then $0.99 / week or 3 Day Free Trial then $49.99 / year
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, & identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user & auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
• Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of your current subscription, & you can cancel a subscription during the active period. You can manage your subscription at any time, either by viewing your account in iTunes from your Mac or PC or Account Settings on your device after purchase.
- Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Why is it so much money🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬!
Yeah it’s free to download but it’s not free to use! On a Saturday morning I was sitting in my bed and then there’s that shows I want it but I can’t get it because it’s not free I can’t even draw there’s nothing to draw what’s the point in getting a game that you can’t even use some people don’t even want to pay and then this is how you just make your apps this is unacceptable I want you to pay nine dollars a month do you know how many monkeys do you know how long I’ve been trying to get money this is a shipwreck and if you’re not going to fix this then i’m just gonna make you fix it because this is the worst game I have ever seen in my entire lifeI mean what’s the point it’s just a game but you need to pay nine dollars are you serious this is not what I want and do you imagine mean to just put Joe in my bed play a game and then make up some silly story on the app reading that it’s good no when I see a bad game I see a bad game and I don’t know
Well, I only got to sketch one thing ;-;
Uh, well, I starting looking for a good app to draw out little pictures of houses I like making in a game I play, aaaand I stumbled across this one. I looked at how many stars this app had, and thought it was good enough for me to draw with. When I first entered the app, it asked if I wanted a tutorial, so I went through the tutorial, but right after, before I even did anything, the game asked me for a review. I was a bit confuzzled :/ I just ignored it, and started sketching a house. However, the next day, I go into the app to see that my sketch wasn’t saved. It wasn’t really a big problem since I decided to build a different one anyway. Well, I felt like doodling because I was bored, to find out that no matter what tool I clicked in the Doodle thing the subscription thing always popped up, as though I was only allowed to use them if I got the subscription. I thought, ‘Bummer, I guess the Doodle thing is only for the subscription. I guess I’ll just go back on the Sketch thing.’ But no. Apparently, I wasn’t able to use ANYTHING anymore without the subscription. Welp, that’s disappointing. Sorry developers, but I’m just going to have to delete the app and find a better drawing app. To those of you reading reviews looking for what drawing app to get, I would prefer you not get this app unless you don’t mind spending money once a week just for doodling or sketching \:
Well, this is STUPID!!!!!!!
Ok, so this is also what another person said on their review, and it is 100% CORRECT!!!!!!! One day, you want to find a drawing app because you like art. Oh, look, you stumbled over this one. Is it good??? You ask yourself, Is it GOOD??????? And then you see the rating, it’s over four stars, it IS good, so, you end up downloading it. You want to use it right away, so, you do. You draw a picture, or doodle one. You like your picture. Your mom calls that it is lunch time. ( we are just pretending ) And so, you are hungry and you go. Once you finish your lunch, you go back to this app. You want to look at your picture you drew earlier but then you notice, Ya’ll didn’t save it. And I am talking to the developers; they didn’t save it. I didn’t even see a saving button AT ALLL!! I SWEAR GOD! So you are already sad, you do your picture ALL OVER AGAIN, and when you relieve there basically is NO saving button. Now you are EVEN SADER!! But, you can’t even do your picture AGAIN, because it won’t allow you to. Wow, what a BUMMER this app is. If you DO WANT TO DRAW AGAIN, well, guess what?? You have to pay for a trial!!! Now you notice, this game doesn’t just want to be, stupid, but wants your money, In my opinion, this app is VERY greedy, and when I say GREEDY, I MEAN IT!! Now, I know my review is VERY long, but TRUST ME!!!!!! YOU DO NOT WANT THIS APP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( unless you want to pay for a dang trial, WOW!!! )
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- PSQUARE HOLDING PTE. LTD.
- 280 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © PSQUARE
- In-App Purchases
- Weekly Subscription $4.99
- Drawing Pad Subscriptions $8.99
- Weekly Subscription $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.