DrChrono EHR is an all-in-one EHR that seamlessly integrates patient scheduling, clinical workflow, telemedicine/telehealth and medical billing. With our state-of-the art EHR system, you enter patient information only once and data gets automatically passed to clinical charting, e-prescription, lab orders, and medical billing minimizing multiple data entries and data entry errors.
DrChrono's EHR / EMR was voted the #1 Mobile Electronic Health Record eight years in a row by Blackbook.
The DrChrono EHR app is:
• Safe and secure, meeting or exceeding industry standards.
• Simple to use, offering a great out-of-the-box software as well as a customized solution.
• ONC Certified to meet all requirements of the HITECH ACT & Meaningful Use Stage 1,2 & 3.
Best-in-Class Clinical Tools
• H&P, SOAP, and customizable medical forms.
• Integrated Telehealth / Telemedicine so you can have Video Visits.
• Custom vital flowsheets: track any user-defined measurement over time.
• Custom macros: auto-populate your notes with a click of a button.
• Lab integration: order and receive lab results directly into the patient’s chart.
• Dynamic photo charting and drawing tools.
• eRX with EPCS: Electronic prescription including controlled substances directly from iPhone, iPad & computer.
• Electronic referrals: send & track referrals electronically
• A huge library of customizable medical templates
• Medical speech-to-text
Powerful Patient Scheduling & Engagement
• Pre-appointment & real-time insurance eligibility check
• Automated email/text/phone reminders
• Patient Portal: Fully functional, HIPAA compliant patient portal with secure messaging
• Paperless check-in with digital consent forms on iPads
• Self-check-in Kiosk mode on iPad
Medical Billing RCM Services that Improve Collections
• 94%+ clean claim rate
• 48-hour turnaround on denials
• 96%+ of claims paid within 60 days
• Complete transparency into your practice financial status
• Direct communication with our medical billing team
DrChrono EHR / EMR is available on iPad, iPhone and web. Download today and start providing better & faster patient care!
Feature parity between iPhone & iPad Message Center. Here are the changes below
- Added search to iPhone message list.
- Added sort by Created Date and Updated Date to iPhone message list.
- Added message archive function to iPhone Messages.
- Added the ability to view the Patient Record after an attachment has been copied to that patient record on iPhone.
- Added Task Assignee to message details on iPhone.
- Added a checkmark status to messages list to indicate whether an attachment has been copied to a PT record.
- Added a star to message list to indicate Starred status.
- When you reply to a patient message, you can now add attachments and use Macros.
- When you save an attachment from an OnPatient message, the patient will be prefilled when you bring up the save screen.
- Redesigned iPad Message Center to have a more simpler look. The iPad & iPhone looks and functions exactly the same way.
- Redesigned Task Filters to handle practices with many users.
Ratings and Reviews
I have used Dr. Chrono for three years. I was initially drawn to certain features like inventory and online scheduling that were not in many other EHR platforms. The things that could use improvement are not being printer friendly with reports, too many clicks to access certain features and functions, lack of choice of provider in online scheduling, and no patient ledgers. The price is high for a small practice. I would stay with them if the price was lower, but I can’t afford to double my monthly fees when I add a second provider to my practice.
Dr Chrono Review
I am a student at Nassau Community College. One of the software systems that we need to learn is Drchrono. Drchrono is a stimulation software that we use through the AHIMA virtual lab. I loved using the Drchrono software. I like that it told me my mistakes as soon as I made them and correct my errors so I could better learn how to use it. I like that the software is a stimulation that teached you how to use the software as your using it. I am a very visual leaner so learning a software this way was really great for me. The benefits of this software is that it is so easy to use and very user friendly. It makes it so easy to accomplish any task in the medical office needed that is used with the Drchrono software.
I have been a Drchrono user since 2012. They have come a long way. The app has improved by leaps and bounds. I emphasize the app because the beauty of this EHR is in the IPad and IPhone apps. My work flows beautifully. I can document easily with my attention never wavering from the patient. I can dictate when I want to which works wonderfully. The support is great and responsive as well. I used to have a dinosaur system for my office which I have since buried. Sign up with drchrono. You won’t regret it.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- drchrono Inc
- 293.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © drchrono Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Month of Prometheus $249.99
- Month of Hippocrates $299.99
- Month of Apollo - Billing $499.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.